Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Moderators

I literally have no idea why you want to post on here so much. Can you not face life without this forum? Is the UKFF that important to you that you'll make new accounts forever?  You have 27 hours to prove you're not thick and capable of writing a piece of work then you get a clean slate. Or you can keep on rejoining a place you don't offer much and the majority of people don't really want to converse with you just because? What do you stand to gain? I mean you can't enjoy it.

27 hours.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

He made an account once saying in passing that Boydy was either a) dead of suicide when posting under one of his 4,000 new accounts or b) close to the point of suicide due to depression because of here.

just found it.

Depressing

He made an account once saying in passing that Boydy was either a) dead of suicide when posting under one of his 4,000 new accounts or b) close to the point of suicide due to depression because of here.

just found it.

link?

• Paid Members

He's creating new accounts because he thinks it gets to you butch and there is nix you can do other than ban, the repeat.

I'm guessing there isn't a tool to block someone's IP.

He clearly loves attention and will go all lengths to get it, including court.

• Moderators

I'd rather not deal with Boydy's history away from the forum as it ends up with murkyness and don't want it to give the impression that it effects the treatment Boydy receives from the admin as it doesn't, we're only concerned with his form on the forum, not form he has away from it. We all know what it is, we've discussed it enough times, I don't think there's a need to discuss again. And also, twat as he is, I don't really like dragging people's personal details into the forum even if it is somewhat unsavoury against their wishes as it's not pleasant  - as I can attest to from experience - and  I can't allow vigilantes boys, doesn't matter how justified you may feel (Quote from Bullet Baxter, 1981). So let's leave that whole external aspect of Boydy for another time.

I'm being a right cunt to him aren't I?

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

He's creating new accounts because he thinks it gets to you butch and there is nix you can do other than ban, the repeat.

I'm guessing there isn't a tool to block someone's IP.

He clearly loves attention and will go all lengths to get it, including court.

It takes less time to ban than for him to set up an account. it's no skin off my nose, and also it makes me look like I actually do some work around here other than reading everyone's PMs.

The thing is that whenever I post it is stupid or whatever, but if someone else said the same thing nobody would say anything, I am sorry if I annoy people, I just enjoy this forum, lot of insightful people who know their stuff, you don't have many forums like this, I wont post as much if I get to stay on, just makes it easier cos I always want to be on this forum even if I can't post, get rid of my posting privileges if you prefer Butch.