Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
It gets annoying when people only read what they want to have digs. I concluded it by saying it would be a million times worse for Punk. A million is fucking loads. He probably has a million times more money than me too. I can imagine how nice it would be to have that much money, because I already have some myself. I think it's a fair comment

Sad thing is that I wasn't even having a dig at you with my first comment and you had a little bitch-fit. Get over yourself.

You're the one having a "bitch-fit."

How?

• Paid Members
It gets annoying when people only read what they want to have digs. I concluded it by saying it would be a million times worse for Punk. A million is fucking loads. He probably has a million times more money than me too. I can imagine how nice it would be to have that much money, because I already have some myself. I think it's a fair comment

Sad thing is that I wasn't even having a dig at you with my first comment and you had a little bitch-fit. Get over yourself.

You're the one having a "bitch-fit."

Haven't you been banned yet?

God, WCW are such a bunch of cunts. I was watching Bret Hart vs Sting on Nitro from 99. The match is odd in the fact that Sting is working the match, seemingly as a face, he puts Bret in a sleeper hold , with the comeback and stuff from Bret. Luger comes down and ruins it.

• Paid Members

So Punk has retired then. Not "went on sabbatical". Not "taking time off". "Retired". Good for him. I thought it was odd that he walked out before WrestleMania. He seemed desperate to leave. Pretty funny that those who are hijacking shows and blaming WWE are the reason why he ran off and left.

• Moderators

That's when Sting and Luger were in league as heels I think. Sting went face again at Mayhem the next month. It was a fucking horrible run.

Edited by PowerButchi

That's when Sting and Luger were in league as heels I think. Sting went face again at Mayhem the next month. It was a fucking horrible run.

Ahhh, so it makes sense! Who was booking at the time? Schiavone was making it sound like it was a "WCW RESTART."