Being a Wrestling fan in the outside world.

Forrest

Whenever I go to a wrestling show, I look at pretty much every other fan and think "What a cunt", and I expect likewise when they look at me.

:laugh:

No, really? That's what you expect?

I go with him and I look at him and think he's a cunt!

But seriously I love going to a wrestling show, but you get the people who are a little 'too into it'. These people test my patience. I sat next to one at a show a few weeks ago...and he just went on and on about which wrestlers he follows on twitter and how one followed him back...'great...good for you, *turns away...' and the guy just carried on, not that I'm anti social but I don't want to spend the entire evening listening to your shit, I go to enjoy a wrestling show, not to be subjected to your drivel because you can't get anyone to listen to you in any other walk of life!

Oh and the other guy (who looked like the Ripper from Last action hero) who decided to point at a valet at ringside and call her a whore on multiple occasions, when she was stood about two feet away... And that my friend is why you are still a virgin!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Whenever I go to a wrestling show, I look at pretty much every other fan and think "What a cunt", and I expect likewise when they look at me.

:laugh:

No, really? That's what you expect?

I go with him and I look at him and think he's a cunt!

You've just talked yourself out of a Lion Kid mask. :angry:

That was a joke dumb ass.

For the record I do actually live at home but will be moving out soon. My Dad has MS so is unable to work and has been on hard times so I have been helping to support the house hold as a thank you for letting me stay at home free while I was apprenticing. Things have been okay the last few months so I will be house hunting soon.

I hope you feel like a dick

• Paid Members
That was a joke dumb ass.

For the record I do actually live at home but will be moving out soon. My Dad has MS so is unable to work and has been on hard times so I have been helping to support the house hold as a thank you for letting me stay at home free while I was apprenticing. Things have been okay the last few months so I will be house hunting soon.

I hope you feel like a dick

You should feel like a dick. By your own admission, you've invited jokes at your expense, so to then come back and lay the guilt trip on someone is a shit thing to do.

• Paid Members

He just tried to make a joke that backfired. No point in trying to belittle, point and laugh at one another when the whole thread includes posts by wrestling fans about how smelly and weird wrestling fans are.

• Paid Members

Just remembered this: at the NOAH show at the Coventry Skydome a few years ago, I was walking from a pub to the back of the already-massive queue with some guys of here, including Big Benny HG. We had to walk along the whole queue, taking in every person who was there, every ill-fitting t-shirt, every patchy ill-advised neckbeard, and at one point, Ben just turned to us and said "I fucking hate wrestling fans".

Archived