Meeting WWE Superstars at a Hotel

JMarshFan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had a piss standing next to Jake Roberts in Preston, didn't get a peek of his snake though.

When I was about 18 me and my brother followed the tour bus to the hotel. I rammed my car up on the curb nearby and popped my frigging tyre. Anyways, most of the crew just went straight into the hotel (which of course you couldn't get into, unless you just 'happened' to be staying in the same place). However, William Regal did stay out for a wee chat. I wouldn't do it now, though, would feel like a right wally. Like others have said, do a meet and greet instead. Don't be one of those guys.

• Paid Members
southside crew should be able to assist with this I think.

I witnessed him asking Gail Kim if she wanted him to take her shopping. She declined, but he was given 2 Smackdown tickets from an impressed Josh Matthews.

Just go to a signing. Stop being weird. You probably have it in your head that it'll be great, you'll shake hands, chat a bit, maybe have a beer with John Cena. Not going to happen, bro. Why not put yourself in their shoes, and think about it a little bit more?

I would, but they always mainly send crap people to the signings, apart from the ones in harrods, but they are too rushed and strict with no photos allowed! :/

Are you sure? I've been to two signings, one was around midday and had Dolph Ziggler (no vickie) and the latest one had Big Show at (no photos or much time to chat as it was afternoon)... so you believe that they send crap people i've seen two top stars from the WWE. By the way an easier way to find out about signings is by their facebooks or stuff (Smyths Toy Superstore is where Dolph and Big Show were so i'm hoping for another good one soon)

southside crew should be able to assist with this I think.

I witnessed him asking Gail Kim if she wanted him to take her shopping. She declined, but he was given 2 Smackdown tickets from an impressed Josh Matthews.

Southside crew as in the southside promoter?

It's not like i want anything signed to be honest! im not gonna be standing there getting them to sign 8 by 10s so i can sell them on ebay, i just want pics with them! I asked Tyler Reks if he would stop for me when they are here in november and he said "Sure will, i got ya bro!"

• Paid Members

The thing you have to remember is, when they're heading back to the hotel, they just want to rest. They've been travelling, performing, and either want to grab something to eat and put their head down, or unwind then put their head down.

You may think you're just a fan showing your support, but you're not: you're bothering a performer when they're out of character and off the clock, so to speak. Some will oblige

• Paid Members
I asked Tyler Reks if he would stop for me when they are here in november and he said "Sure will, i got ya bro!"

He was probably just happy someone knew him.

I find the best way to get an autograph from wrestlers is too follow them round the gym, and when they use some tissue paper to wipe down the equipment, grab it and sniff deeply whilst staring manically at them. Then they know you're a REAL fan.

I asked Tyler Reks if he would stop for me when they are here in november and he said "Sure will, i got ya bro!"

He was probably just happy someone knew him.

He probably was, they should ALL be happy they have fans, because when they leave wwe people probably wont care about them! I've met lots of celebs at their hotels asnd they have ALL been incredibly nice, but with wrestlers you never know, most of them seem like arse holes, so that's why i was asking!

• Paid Members
I find the best way to get an autograph from wrestlers is too follow them round the gym, and when they use some tissue paper to wipe down the equipment, grab it and sniff deeply whilst staring manically at them. Then they know you're a REAL fan.

Will you be doing this when Britani Knight comes over for her first tour?

Archived