Meeting WWE Superstars at a Hotel

JMarshFan

i met Punk and Maria outside the then "Wachovia Center" after Survivor Series 2006. by the time the show was over my camera batteries were dead so i couldn't get a picture with him but he and maria stayed after the event for over an hour. i actually wanna say hour and a half, took pictures and signed whatever the fans had.

we had a huge cm punk sign, you can actually see it when he comes out during the tag match with dx and he points up at us. anyway, thats the only thing i had so he signed it and so did maria.. they were lovely. he stayed and even tho the crowd was leaving after they got what they wanted, we stayed and chatted with him. i was talking to him about everything as i've been a fan of his since 2003, he was so awesome.

he actually told the security to chill out when they started screaming at the last 5 of us that were talking with him to leave, he and maria said bye and they left. best meeting ever lol

i also..i'm not a fan of john cena at all but in july 2006, when edge won the belt off of rvd and cena on raw, we were waiting for our cab and we saw a man and his little go waving at a car that was stopped at a redlight..we looked and John Cena got out of his car, in the middle of broadstreet during a redlight, kneeled down and took a picture for the little girl who would have to be around 7-8 years old..now that was awesome of him.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Agreed. Instead of an awkward moment with a particular celebrity where they could've been rude I have a better one where they flashed me a big grin because I left him alone. Who knows why, I'm not even hot.

Names please, come on, spill it.

This guy

• Moderators
Agreed. Instead of an awkward moment with a particular celebrity where they could've been rude I have a better one where they flashed me a big grin because I left him alone. Who knows why, I'm not even hot.

This guy

Peter Sutcliffe?

• Paid Members

This guy

Peter Sutcliffe?

Oh god, I gave your come to bed eyes at a murderer. Hey ho, I've had worse days.

i also..i'm not a fan of john cena at all but in july 2006, when edge won the belt off of rvd and cena on raw, we were waiting for our cab and we saw a man and his little go waving at a car that was stopped at a redlight..we looked and John Cena got out of his car, in the middle of broadstreet during a redlight, kneeled down and took a picture for the little girl who would have to be around 7-8 years old..now that was awesome of him.

Cena is well known for being great taking time out to sign autographs and take pictures with the kids though, isn't he?

Archived