Meeting WWE Superstars at a Hotel

JMarshFan

Hi everyone, i was wondering if you could help me out a bit, i'm thinking about trying to meet the wwe superstars outside of their hotel the next time they come over in november. It seems easy for US fans as i always see pics from hotels, but i haven't really heard anything about UK fans meeting them at hotels, so does anyone on here have any experiences (good or bad) of this, or any pics from meeting them at a uk hotel that they want to share? It just seems when wwe come over here security is ALOT stricter, so was wanting to know if its even worth trying to meet them!

Hoep you all can help.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again, sarcastic stupid comments, that's why NO ONE likes this forum! Thanks alot guys ...VERY helpful :/

What would you like to hear?

If you get a chance encounter and they're in a good mood and you're polite and respectful, I'm sure it will be a nice and memorable experience.

If you're hanging around their hotels with all the other weirdo's.........

Well surly you expect that if you are asking questions about hassling WWE Superstars outside of their hotels. It's just rude to be fair, that is the reason they have signings ok sometimes signings aren't the best places but at least you can get an autograph and sometimes even a photo.

Once again, sarcastic stupid comments, that's why NO ONE likes this forum! Thanks alot guys ...VERY helpful :/

What would you like to hear?

If you get a chance encounter and they're in a good mood and you're polite and respectful, I'm sure it will be a nice and memorable experience.

If you're hanging around their hotels with all the other weirdo's.........

Just about other peoples experiences meeting them at hotels in the uk, and what it's been like. If they stop to sign/take photos or if they just go str8 to their bus! that sort of stuff!

Just go to a signing. Stop being weird. You probably have it in your head that it'll be great, you'll shake hands, chat a bit, maybe have a beer with John Cena. Not going to happen, bro. Why not put yourself in their shoes, and think about it a little bit more?

I would, but they always mainly send crap people to the signings, apart from the ones in harrods, but they are too rushed and strict with no photos allowed! :/

Just go to a signing. Stop being weird. You probably have it in your head that it'll be great, you'll shake hands, chat a bit, maybe have a beer with John Cena. Not going to happen, bro. Why not put yourself in their shoes, and think about it a little bit more?

I would, but they always mainly send crap people to the signings, apart from the ones in harrods, but they are too rushed and strict with no photos allowed! :/

It's better than being that weirdo. You could stand outside a hotel for hours and hours, and get told to fuck off 10 times, be left with a bitter taste in your mouth, and start hating on guys you like now.

I remember there being a report about John Cena, on a bus someplace, to an airport or something, and someone asked him for a photo, and he said no. He's going home. No. Just after that, people found out he was getting divorced, and the guy felt bad for asking. Maybe you get told to fuck off a few times, but you don't know what their schedules are like, what's happening in their lives, etc. Just go to a signing where they're, at least, pretending to be cheerful. It's better than nothing.

• Paid Members

Well it's not a hotel but if anyone on here is from the North East and would like to meet wrestlers then I can give you a tip. It's been somewhat of a tradition for quite some time now for guys to train at the Goldstar gym in Heaton, Newcastle whenever they're in the area. I used to train there every now and then because i knew the owner and had friends that also trained there who were heavily into competitive bodybuilding. There's a wall full of photos of all the guys who have been in which were taken in the gym. I haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure they still go there but it was something which went on since the mid-90's, although I'm not sure how it started and how it kept as a tradition given the logistical nature of the business.

It's worth checking out because there was never a shitload of fans there whenever they did appear. Scott Steiner was one of the guys who I met there and he was surprisingly cool when I spoke to him. Fucking enormous arms.

Archived