Scott Hall's kid

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I figured it was news-worthy:

Cody Hall, Scott's son who is fucking massive, had his first match six days ago - the match was posted on Youtube about four days ago.

He's pretty much his dad, with a shaved head and no chest-rug. Even comes out with his swagger and waistcoat, and uses the Razor's/Outsider Edge. No bad thing for a beginner, and looks pretty solid.

• Paid Members
It's not surprising, he looks like a fat slob. Try telling someone who's never seen him before that he was in a legendary ladder match with Shawn Michaels, and they'd probably laugh their ass off at you.

53 year old man with a pacemaker looks old and fat. Shock, horror.

It's not surprising, he looks like a fat slob. Try telling someone who's never seen him before that he was in a legendary ladder match with Shawn Michaels, and they'd probably laugh their ass off at you.

Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction. Although, a standing ovation from 20 people wouldn't have been roof-blowing.

• Paid Members

Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction. Although, a standing ovation from 20 people wouldn't have been roof-blowing.

And so it shouldn't. He looked haggard and fat long before he got a pacemaker (which was only a year or two ago).

• Paid Members

Of course they knew who he was. He's there all the time. They are probably sick of seeing him.

Did anyone catch that ESPN mini-documentary about Scott Hall? I'll assume you probably have. It seems his sons potential wrestling career is all that's keeping Scott alive at the moment. The end of the documentary stated Cody and Scott weren't talking again, but I assume they've given it another crack.

I always got the impression that Cody Hall didn't seem too enthusiastic about being a wrestler, but felt compelled to because it was all his father had in his life to be excited about. Of course I could be way off, though.

Isn't he about 6'9", 6'10"? I'm sure that's what was stated by Scott on the documentary.

• Paid Members
Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction.

Don't be an idiot. He's a regular at Belleview Pro Wrestling. He lives in the area. They know who he is and what he has. The reason for the lukewarm reaction is because he's regularly there. Of course it's not going to be the reception he's going to get if he, say, turned up at that Fludder's Burnley Pro Wrestling.

• Paid Members

Yeah and considering some of those aspects and that video shows Cody dressing and wrestling in exactly the same style as his Dad...i'm not really sure what to think of it. Could be both sad and depressing or warm and touching in equal measures.

Edit:-In response to Stunnner

Looks like there's close to 100 people in attendance, just a terrible crowd (mostly with young children that haven't got a clue who he is).

• Paid Members
Of course it's not going to be the reception he's going to get if he, say, turned up at that Fludder's Burnley Pro Wrestling.

I wouldn't go that far. The fans would be burnt out after they saw John Morrison. Fludder's booked John Morrison, you know?

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction.

Don't be an idiot. He's a regular at Belleview Pro Wrestling. He lives in the area. They know who he is and what he has. The reason for the lukewarm reaction is because he's regularly there. Of course it's not going to be the reception he's going to get if he, say, turned up at that Fludder's Burnley Pro Wrestling.

That's a bit strong, saying I'm an idiot for not knowing the status of a retired wrestler with a small local promotion. The last I heard from Hall was when he returned on the Jan 4 Impact, then a couple of funny web shows after that.

Archived