Scott Hall's kid

Carbomb

• Paid Members
It's not surprising, he looks like a fat slob. Try telling someone who's never seen him before that he was in a legendary ladder match with Shawn Michaels, and they'd probably laugh their ass off at you.

53 year old man with a pacemaker looks old and fat. Shock, horror.

Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction. Although, a standing ovation from 20 people wouldn't have been roof-blowing.

And so it shouldn't. He looked haggard and fat long before he got a pacemaker (which was only a year or two ago).

He's not on any roster with an image to uphold so he can look how he wants. Brodus Clay's appearance offends me more.

Cody looks like he has real potential and if he wanted to I'm sure he'd be picked up by WWE to start a new DX or something.

I think the kid has potential, although at times at looks like he is too focused on doing an impression of his Dad and it looks a bit unnatural, at other times he's bang on the money, though.

Scott Hall is a mess, though, I know it's stating the obvious but it's really fucking sad.

I thought he looked really good. Doesn't matter if he paid tribute to his Dad in his first match. Its not like that is a gimmick for life or in a proper promotion.

Speaking of which how old is Kevin Nash's lad now? Saw a picture of him once and remember him being a big kid

He looks like a million dollars, although of course as you all note, he'd have to do something that isn't just a tribute to his dad.

Josh Hess- was that also the name of the director of 'Napoleon Dynamite' and 'Nacho Libre'?

It's not surprising, he looks like a fat slob. Try telling someone who's never seen him before that he was in a legendary ladder match with Shawn Michaels, and they'd probably laugh their ass off at you.

53 year old man with a pacemaker looks old and fat. Shock, horror.

Didn't know he had a pacemaker. Doesn't change my point though, I bet the fans in attendance didn't know that either, hence the tepid reaction. Although, a standing ovation from 20 people wouldn't have been roof-blowing.

And so it shouldn't. He looked haggard and fat long before he got a pacemaker (which was only a year or two ago).

I was thinking about Slash. He's 47 he's got a pacemaker and he's done (and still does by all accounts)A LOT of drugs and drink. He's still fit enough to do year long tours with his bands. Scott Hall' physical collapse is shocking even for a junkie.

• Paid Members

Has Slash got back, neck and knee problems, as well as a pacemaker? And does Slash live with a nurse to make sure he takes his pills that keep him alive? Hall is a mess physically. Hall's physical appearance was up and down for years due to his addictions. But since he's had a pacemaker fitted and his heart troubles have increased, he's not getting back in shape. That's just the tale of it, which is a shame. He's got physical problems and internal problems. He looked bad before, but now he looks worryingly bad.

Comparing one junkie to the next is daft. Pissing about on stage is a lot different from getting dropped on that hard WWF ring and masking injuries with painkillers for 20 years. Slash is a junkie. Scott Hall is a mental and physical mess.

Archived