UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

Carmella or Pete around tonight?

I'll be online from now til 9pm if you want to play our match from the first fixtures?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah mate 9pm sounds fine. Didn't know if you were back.

Sorry mate, can you do before 9?

Fulham 4 - 1 Man Utd

Another end to end game for the most part. Fulham started brightly and almost took the lead in the third minute when Arteta was through on goal but his effort was well saved by Pepe Reina and then Carlos Tevez hit the rebound just over the bar. Daniel Sturridge continued his recent love affair with the woodwork when his shot hit the crossbar and Tevez failed to head in the rebound. Fulham opened the scoring in the 35th minute when some neat passing resulted in Hazard finding Sturridge on the edge of the box and he scored with a cool finish into the bottom corner. Fulham made it two in injury time when Gary Cahill flung himself at the ball and scored with a powerful header from an Arteta corner, giving Reina no chance to react.

Man Utd started brightly in the second half and were back in the game just four minutes in. A Fulham goal kick was won by a Man Utd player and after some good passing the ball found it's way to Adam Johnson who shrugged off the attention of three defenders and scored with a neat finish into the near corner. United were pushing for an equaliser now and a good last ditch tackle stopped a likely goal from Rooney. United's intent on attacking was to be their downfall though as a quick counter set Tevez clear and he scored with a powerful strike into the bottom corner. United plugged away and had some decent chances but were still vulnerable on the counter. Fulham almost scored when Sturridge curled the ball wide with an open goal in front of him, admittedly it was at a tight angle. Fulham defended well in the closing stages and another counter sealed the game in the last minute when a neat passing move in the final third between Sturridge, Hazard and Tevez set the Argentinean free and he shrugged off the attentions of a defender and managed to squeeze off a shot around Reina and into the bottom corner. On reflection, Fulham probably did just enough to deserve the win, though the scoreline flattered them, but Man Utd were tenacious and but for some decent defending (last ditch and otherwise) they could have got themselves back into the game when it was 2-1.

Fulham scorers: Sturridge (35'), Cahill (45'), Tevez (56', 90')

Man Utd scorer: Adam Johnson (49')

Fulham 4 - 1 Man Utd

Another end to end game for the most part. Fulham started brightly and almost took the lead in the third minute when Arteta was through on goal but his effort was well saved by Pepe Reina and then Carlos Tevez hit the rebound just over the bar. Daniel Sturridge continued his recent love affair with the woodwork when his shot hit the crossbar and Tevez failed to head in the rebound. Fulham opened the scoring in the 35th minute when some neat passing resulted in Hazard finding Sturridge on the edge of the box and he scored with a cool finish into the bottom corner. Fulham made it two in injury time when Gary Cahill flung himself at the ball and scored with a powerful header from an Arteta corner, giving Reina no chance to react.

Man Utd started brightly in the second half and were back in the game just four minutes in. A Fulham goal kick was won by a Man Utd player and after some good passing the ball found it's way to Adam Johnson who shrugged off the attention of three defenders and scored with a neat finish into the near corner. United were pushing for an equaliser now and a good last ditch tackle stopped a likely goal from Rooney. United's intent on attacking was to be their downfall though as a quick counter set Tevez clear and he scored with a powerful strike into the bottom corner. United plugged away and had some decent chances but were still vulnerable on the counter. Fulham almost scored when Sturridge curled the ball wide with an open goal in front of him, admittedly it was at a tight angle. Fulham defended well in the closing stages and another counter sealed the game in the last minute when a neat passing move in the final third between Sturridge, Hazard and Tevez set the Argentinean free and he shrugged off the attentions of a defender and managed to squeeze off a shot around Reina and into the bottom corner. On reflection, Fulham probably did just enough to deserve the win, though the scoreline flattered them, but Man Utd were tenacious and but for some decent defending (last ditch and otherwise) they could have got themselves back into the game when it was 2-1.

Fulham scorers: Sturridge (35'), Cahill (45'), Tevez (56', 90')

Man Utd scorer: Adam Johnson (49')

I think you are a little kind to me in your write up, I got whooped fair and square.

Swansea 2 - 1 Liverpool Nasri

Hernandez (2)

Tough game this one as they always are against Blackcountry. Swansea dominated shot count in first half were as LFC shaded possession. The second half was still young when Swansea took the lead. Their second followed swiftly and it was a sweet strike from Chicarito from distance. Liverpool started playing a little better after going 2 down but ran out of time despite Nasri pulling one back.

Liverpool 1 - 0 Man Utd

Luiz

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don;t know how Espanacase finishes bottom of the league. He always gives me a tough game and always seems to have some rotten luck. He hit the post and found Anders Lindegaard in strangely formidable form. David Luiz certainly won the battle with Andy Carroll and also found time to nod LFC in front just before half time. It certainly was an open game and could've gone either way. I'll go out on a limb here (and obviously jinx Espanacas to the bottom spot ) I predict he will be safe from relegation and finish clear of the dropzone this season!

Swansea 2 - 1 Liverpool Nasri

Hernandez (2)

Tough game this one as they always are against Blackcountry. Swansea dominated shot count in first half were as LFC shaded possession. The second half was still young when Swansea took the lead. Their second followed swiftly and it was a sweet strike from Chicarito from distance. Liverpool started playing a little better after going 2 down but ran out of time despite Nasri pulling one back.

yeah was a peach http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/128312446

Sorry guys, my dad had a heart attack this evening so I wasn't able to get online tonight... I'll PM the people I've gotta play and sort out something in the next few days.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope he is ok.

Archived