UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea 1 - Torres

Man City 1 - Dzeko

Happy with a point there, Howard kept me in it.

Aston Villa 2-2 Reading

AV: Balotelli (9,54) REA: Huddlestone (6), Lampard (58)

Draw was a fair result in an even game, Reading took an early lead through Huddlestone on 6 mins but Villa struck back immediately and were level after 9 Mins through Balotelli driving a shot into the far corner, Villa had the better of the remainder of the 1st half but the scores were level at the half, Villa continued that into the 2nd half and scored on 54 through Balotelli again but just as Villa had earlier Reading hit back instantly as Lampard got the ball on the corner of the 18 yard box and drove the ball into the far top corner for the leveller.

Matters were fairly even but Villa went close with a shot just missing past the past, Reading had the better of the final 15-20 mins and were on top and in the dying seconds Bent was running through on goal but the shot was well saved and the whistle blew.

Good game with both sides thinking they could of taken the 3 points, but a point apiece it is.

Aston Villa 2-2 Reading

AV: Balotelli (9,54) REA: Huddlestone (6), Lampard (58)

Draw was a fair result in an even game, Reading took an early lead through Huddlestone on 6 mins but Villa struck back immediately and were level after 9 Mins through Balotelli driving a shot into the far corner, Villa had the better of the remainder of the 1st half but the scores were level at the half, Villa continued that into the 2nd half and scored on 54 through Balotelli again but just as Villa had earlier Reading hit back instantly as Lampard got the ball on the corner of the 18 yard box and drove the ball into the far top corner for the leveller.

Matters were fairly even but Villa went close with a shot just missing past the past, Reading had the better of the final 15-20 mins and were on top and in the dying seconds Bent was running through on goal but the shot was well saved and the whistle blew.

Good game with both sides thinking they could of taken the 3 points, but a point apiece it is.

Yeah good game mate and fair result although I was worried that I would be 0-3 when Bent went through at the end! Cracking goal from Lampard and nice to see Balotelli having a decent game for a change! Still need to do some tinkering and find a way to get my 2 wingers (especially Bale) more involved in games. But all in all happy to be up and running.

Any of my opponents on now? I wont be able to get on much over the next few weeks, I'm an Olympic nut and will be watching the events and be in London Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday next week so wont have much time for PS3.

I'm available now though

Can you do tonight or anyday over the weekend?

Any of my opponents on now? I wont be able to get on much over the next few weeks, I'm an Olympic nut and will be watching the events and be in London Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday next week so wont have much time for PS3.

I'm available now though

Can you do tonight or anyday over the weekend?

Tezz if you are going to be online in the next 2 hours PM me and then I will come online!

West Ham 3 - Arsenal 1

WH Goal scorers:

E. Adebayor 48'

A. Young 54', 64'

Arsenal Goal scorers:

k. Jones 7'

A true game of two halves, as Arsenal dominated the first and West Ham having the better of the second.

I really dont know what happened to me in the 2nd half. This is the worst run I have had in any UKFF league/tournament!

Archived