UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thanks for sorting out my end of the draw, chuffed with that squad. Giggs in a Norwich shirt doesn't really compute, but I guess he fancies retiring near the seaside!

I should be able to play from some point at the end of next week. :)

Awww Christ, I am against Carmella first game of the season. I am already bottom on goal difference without kicking a ball!

When do you want to hand me my whooping?

With the shoddy players I have I doubt I will be whooping anyone this season!! I can play anytime after 7pm so drop me a PM or post on this thread and I will come online.

Chelsea are available to play Man City & Liverpool this evening or tomorrow evening.

After that Im afraid I'm away for the rest of the week.

Everton 4 Fulham 2

Scorers .... Distin,jelavic,silva x 2 Sturridge x2

Great open game of football and good result for the toffees . 2 debut goals of a high quality by david silva were the turning point of the game.

Swansea 1 - 2 Fulham Sturridge (2)

Wilshere (1)

fun open game with both teams going for it, lost connection start of 2nd half so just played 45 mins of new game.

MVP RULZ when u free to play our fixture

I might get on later but not 100% sure, I'll be available tomorrow evening after about 8ish depending on how getting home from the Olympic Torch relay goes

I'll send you a message if your about tomorrow evening when O get on

Swansea 1 - 2 Fulham Sturridge (2)

Wilshere (1)

fun open game with both teams going for it, lost connection start of 2nd half so just played 45 mins of new game.

MVP RULZ when u free to play our fixture

I might get on later but not 100% sure, I'll be available tomorrow evening after about 8ish depending on how getting home from the Olympic Torch relay goes

I'll send you a message if your about tomorrow evening when O get on

yeah just let me know and i'll jump online

Arsenal 4 Walcott, Walcott, L Young OG, K Jones

Aston Villa 1 Aquilani

Arsenal began the defence of their league title with a victory over Aston Villa.

Liverpool 4 - 1 Chelsea Ba

N'Zogbia

Podolski 2

Nasri

Delighted with this result. I was somewhat cautious when I saw some of the names in my opponents side but my bunch of marauding no hopers did really well. The mediocre blends nicely with the shite. Luiz, Scholes, Nasri and Podolski are a decent enough spine given the quality of some of the players in the teams. I must also say that Kagawa is class! Very happy to have picked him up. He's a right speedy little tricky fucker.

Arsenal 4 Aston Villa 1

Walcott x 2 Aquilani

K Jones

L Young OG

Arsenal began the defence of their league title with a victory over Aston Villa.

Although I thought the scoreline flattered you slightly! ;)

I agree. With a bit more luck you could have easily gotten back into the game.

Archived