UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

Arsenal 6 Walcott x 4, Andy Johnson, Milner

Man Utd 0

The phrase a game of two halves couldn't be more apt. Arsenal looked sluggish as Man Utd shaded an even 1st half. The turning point came on the stroke of half time when Walcott raced home to put Arsenal ahead. A tactical reshuffle at half time meant Andy Johnson and Shaun Wright-Phillips replacing Kenwyne Jones and Steward Downing. Andy Johnson made an immediate impact in the second half doubling the lead with his first involvement before Arsenal began to dominate the game thanks to the 2 substitutes. It's safe to say Kenwyne Jones and Steward Downing won't be anywhere near the first team again!!!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MVP Rulz when is best to play our game? I should be available tonight around 11

I can get on for that time, I'll be on there in from about 10ish playing Olympic game but send me a message when u get on and I'll switch to Fifa

MVP Rulz when is best to play our game? I should be available tonight around 11

I can get on for that time, I'll be on there in from about 10ish playing Olympic game but send me a message when u get on and I'll switch to Fifa

Will be on for 11:15 just running behind.

Spurs 4 Reading 1

A good game played with a touch of lag at times which i think i just about deserved the three points even if the score was a little harsh on Reading. Agbonlahor gave Spurs the perfect start when he fired in to the top corner after 9 minutes but it was Reading who looked stronger as the half went on. On 27 minutes they were level when a cleared corner was hit on the half volley in to the far top corner from 25 by Lampard, great goal which i hope he saved and uploads (would be good to see if someone can better it). The remainder of the half was a tight affair. At half time i realised why i was struggling, i was playing with no radar for some unknown reason. With that changed i passed the ball better and got the breakthrough when Gervinho rolled home after Arshavin played him in. The game was over 4 minutes later when Agbonlahor fired home a rebound for 3-1 after 64 minutes. Gerrard rounded the scoring off with a penalty in the 87th minute.

Gerrard, Gervinho, Agbonlahor x2

Yeah as wmxxx said really, I started slow got going and was on top and scored a cracker and were quite even going into the half, I just didn't really play 2nd half and only had about 2 shots

Tottenham deserved the win even if 4-1 was a tad harsh but he took the chances, think I'm gonna have the same problems as year 1 in that I can't score all that well, midfield seems to be a lacking in pace, need to work on the formations and tactics i think before next weeks games.

Think this should work, its been a while since I've done this, I've uploaded the goal and should be here on this link

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/127232661

Week Two (Monday 23rd July - Sunday 29th July)

Aston Villa v Reading

Fulham v Man Utd

Liverpool v Swansea

Man City v Everton

Tottenham v Norwich

West Ham v Arsenal

Arsenal v Man City

Everton v Chelsea

Man Utd v Liverpool

Norwich v Aston Villa

Reading v West Ham

Swansea v Tottenham

Week One remainders:

Chelsea v Man City

Everton v West Ham

Norwich v Liverpool

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

The two former champs top the table, with carmella's Arsenal on top due to goal difference. It's early on in the season though and Liverpool, Everton and West Ham can keep pace if they win their remaining week one games. El Espanacas is unfortunately bottom again after he drew the short straw by facing carmella in his first and only match last week. The returning MVP RULZ and newcomer EricTheRed both had a tough re-introduction/introduction into the league, though MVP gained a creditable draw against blackcountrywwfc, and EricTheRed ran TezzRexx close but both ran into former champions in their first week.

Arsenal face a tough week as carmella plays against TezzRexx and Fox Piss, with the later hoping to put a poor first result behind him. wmxxx faces El Nicko and blackcountrywwfc's sides this week, with El Nicko returning from holiday this week and blackcountry also looking to put a poor first week (by his standards) behind him. At the bottom, El Espanacas' Man Utd side face a tough game against stunstone's Liverpool but also face TUFCfan's Fulham side, with El Esapanacas hoping to replicate his 5-4 victory over TUFCfan that occured late last season.

Archived