UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Nicko Loco might be able to get on in afternoons but isn't sure so has authorised me to do a random draw for him for his team. So I've done that plus two of the top five (or so) players left.

El Nicko has been drawn:

- Team G

- Luis Suarez

- Juan Mata

I should point out that I'm having to work late tonight so might not be able to update the list on the first post until I get back about 9/10pm, so please check when you pick that the side or players you pick haven't been chosen.

TezzRexx up next to pick.

Tildeguy has had to pull out unfortunately as he has a busy few months at work and is away for a few weeks in September as well.

If Foxpiss and wmxxx pick this evening then I'll pick mine around midnight when I get home. Any chance you could update the teams and players picked TUFC to make it easier??

Have just got back from work so have updated with blackcountrywwfc's picks. I managed to update the earlier picks during a break at work.

Right, I've drawn for wmxxx:

- Team J

- Ashley Cole

- Steven Gerrard

Fox Piss has given me his first picks in case he can't get on. He has picked:

- Team L

- Edin Dzeko

- Luka Modric

Stunstone is now up next to pick.

Base teams and first 2 DPs have been picked by everyone. Now we're back to the top of the list to pick our last two players.

Just as a note, as Tildeguy has left we have a team and should have four players left over. I'll do a random draw, once everyone has picked, of the thirteen best players left over.

Archived