UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm online tonight around 730 if u can get on tezzrex and Mr Piss?

Sorry stunstone but the season is now over. Had to get up early for work this morning so haven't had time to update it. Final standings later tonight.

UKFFFIFA12LeagueTableS3_zps7700f4ea.png

The season is now over and the final table is above.

As previously known, Arsenal are the champions, and what was a close run for the title turned into a sixteen point gap. Swansea held onto second via goal difference over West Ham. Spurs were fourth and Reading just held on to beat Liverpool into the top five. At the bottom, Man Utd just crept into double figures with a seven point gap between them and second bottom Everton. Elsewhere in the table, after a shaky start during which which manager EricTheRed worried if he'd ever win, Aston Villa finished a creditable eighth, only four points off of a top half finish. After struggling early on Chelsea finished thirteen points off the bottom and just below an underperforming Man City.

Thanks to everyone who took part. I may be able to do a goal scorer tally if I have time this week.

It's now time to say goodbye to FIFA 12, and the first FIFA 13 season isn't too far off. I'll open a thread within the next few days. As I think seasons need to be a bit shorter I think I'll start with a similar format to the original league tournament for a bit of a change.

Archived