• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So looked at my team and decided that

J.Henderson - RM/CM/CAM/CDM (77)

F. Malouda - LW/LM (82)

Anderson - CM/CAM/LM/CDM (78)

P.Odemwingie - ST/CF (78)

Are the better players i would get rid off.

with

Crusat - LW/LM/CAM (71)

D. Whitehead - CM/RM (75)

F.Campbell - ST/RW/RM (72)

S. Long - ST/CF (75)

W.Hoolahan - CAM/CM/LM (75)

S. Coates - CB (71)

Not looking to get in the team anytime soon.

So looked at my team and decided that

J.Henderson - RM/CM/CAM/CDM (77)

F. Malouda - LW/LM (82)

Anderson - CM/CAM/LM/CDM (78)

P.Odemwingie - ST/CF (78)

Are the better players i would get rid off.

with

Crusat - LW/LM/CAM (71)

D. Whitehead - CM/RM (75)

F.Campbell - ST/RW/RM (72)

S. Long - ST/CF (75)

W.Hoolahan - CAM/CM/LM (75)

S. Coates - CB (71)

Not looking to get in the team anytime soon.

I'd happily swap you Malouda for NZogbia and 5 million pounds!

Fulham 1 - 3 Tottenham

Fulham never really got going in a game that Tottenham could have won by a wider margin. It was one of those games where things just didn't fall for Fulham and was evidenced as the ball fell to Spurs after the ball ran loose following a good tackle, Gervinho picked up the ball and danced into the area are curled one into the corner. Fulham pulled one back with their first effort of the game when a overhit cross was rescued by Sturridge who then put in a cross that was headed in by Carlos Tevez. Just three minutes later Spurs were back in front after a clumsy challenge by Cahill gifted Spurs a chance from the spot. After a squabble between team mates, Gerrard stepped up and sent the 'keeper the wrong way. In the second half Berbatov made a howler when he waltzed through the Fulham defence and proceeded to shank his effort wide of the goal. Spurs made their lead comfortable in the last ten minutes when Vorm undercooked a throw out and the ball played to Berbatov(?) who scored. Overall a well deserved victory for wmxxx.

Fulham scorer: Tevez (34')

Tottenham scorers: Gervinho (21'), Gerrard (pen 37'), Berbatov? (84')

Liverpool 0 - 3 Fulham

Fulham's luck turned as stunstone couldn't get the rub of the green as he lost his second gimme game in a matter of days. The deadlock was broken in a fairly open game when Tevez was set clear by Sturridge and sidefooted it round the 'keeper. Straight from the kickoff Fulham won the ball back and Sturridge was set free. His initial effort hit the inside of the post, but the ball bounced back towards him and he reached the ball before Lindegaard to prod the ball into an empty net. A few minutes after a restart due to a delay, Eden Hazard made it three after a cool finish. Fulham were happy to soak up the pressure after this and try and hit Liverpool on the counter, with Sturridge missing two good one-on-one chances after good saves by Lindegaard. Liverpool had a lot of possession in the second half but couldn't find a way back into the game, with the luck just not falling for them, such as when a shot was saved by Vorm but then slipped under him, was cleared off the line straight to a Liverpool player who miscontrolled it straight to Vorm.

Fulham scorers: Tevez (30'), Sturridge (32'), Hazard (35')

The transfer list for Arsenal is as follows:

Stewart Downing

Kenwyne Jones

Andy Johnson

John Obi Mikel

If anyone is interested in any of the above then PM me!!

• Paid Members

Norwich 1-1 Villa

Ballotelli put Villa ahead in the last twenty minutes, but substitute MAxi Rodriguez brought the gamr back on level terms a few minutes later. I just couldn't get anything together in the final third, and I thought Ballotelli had punished me for it by nicking all the points. Thankfully it wasn't too late to salvage something. Good game.

Archived