UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton 2 - Van Der Vaart, Aguero

Chelsea 3 - Ba x2, Torres

Chelsea scored two late goals to beat 10-man Everton who had Hibbert sent off.

Even game, Kolarov hit the woodwork twice from free kicks & Everton also struck the woodwork twice.

• Paid Members

Everton 2-3 Manchester City.

Sigurdsson

Aguero

Dzeko x 2

Malouda

Even game for the most part with Everton coming on the stronger towards the end. First win for City but i can not wait for the transfer window to open.

Norwich 4 -3 Liverpool (Podolski 2, Defoe)

Can't recall Nicko's scorers altho I'm sure Suarez got a couple the bucked tooth racist fuckwit! (That hurts!)

My unbeaten run over Nicko has ended after nigh on 2 years? Gutted! ;)

He's been running me close recently and it finally happened today. Ironic it was when I was playing as Liverpool but I should've guessed!

To be fair LFC bossed the first half. Possession and chances created and goals scored. They were all over Norwich like a big fuckign cagoul! There was some transformation at half time in both dressing rooms though as two completely different sides came out. Norwich were at it like nobodies business and Liverpool couldn't get near the ball. Plus you know you're fucked when your plan B consists of Peter Crouch and Chris Brunt! Curses Nicko! I'll get you next time!!

• Paid Members

johnny_drama_victory.jpg

VIIIIICTOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norwich City (Me) 4-3 Liverpool (BumStone)

(Wellbeck x3, Suarez) (Podolski x2, Defoe)

Finally, after something ridiculous like fifty matches between us in either a tourne or friendly capacity, I have finally beaten Stunstone. Cracking game, could've gone either way and I feared the worst after going two down to Podolski's brace. The first one was a cracking move from what I remember, the second was shit defending on my part from a corner. I got it back to 2-1 with Wellbeck quite quickly after that, and I think I might've got a bit jammy with the second as the 'Pool defender kind of just stood still, and Suarez's first time shot was a peach. The third was a Giggs corner headed in by Wellbeck, then I launched a counter attack with Tarrabt, who found Suarez one on one with the cut back for Wellers that you've seen scored about a thousand times on Fifa before. A late Defoe penalty was just too late, and the whistle blew nearly as soon as it restarted.

Cracking game, I'm loving my team. Pool were better first half, we were better second I'd say.

Edit- Christ, it is about two years! That's absolutely shocking and must be some kind of record between mates on Fifa. It still doesn't take the gloss off though!

Week Three (Monday 30th July - Sunday 5th August)

Aston Villa v Swansea

Chelsea v Arsenal

Liverpool v Fulham

Man City v Reading

Tottenham v Man Utd

West Ham v Norwich

Arsenal v Everton

Fulham v Tottenham

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Norwich v Man City

Reading v Chelsea

Swansea v West Ham

Week Two remainders:

Tottenham v Norwich

Norwich v Aston Villa

Reading v West Ham

Swansea v Tottenham

Week One remainders:

Everton v West Ham

Notes:

The table has been updated and is on the first post.

Despite a poor week, carmella's Arsenal still top the table. Several teams below them have games in hand, so it's likely he'll be overtaken for now. wmxxx's Spurs side are still second and after an emotional week, TezzRexx beat the defending champ Carmella to move up to third with Liverpool fourth despite a loss for the first time ever against El Nicko. El Espanacas' Red Devils are still bottom of the table with EricTheRed and MVP RULZ still searching for their first wins as well just above him.

This week, the bottom two face of in the game of the week, with both El Espanacas and EricThe Red no doubt seeing this match as a great chance to gain their first three points of the season. Norwich, Tottenham and West Ham are the only teams left with a 100% record, one or two will definitely lose that record this week as Norwich and West Ham face each other.

As mentioned last week, the transfer window is now open this week.

Similar to last time, feel free to discuss deals in the thread and/via pm with each other.

It's too late to load this all on stunstone (forgot to ask as this has come around quicker than I realised), so for now both sides must pm me with the transfer details when you both agree to do a deal. When I receive both I'll update a list of accepted pending deals in the first post when I can and deals agreed each day will become active at midnight and announced in an end of the day transfer update in the thread.

Archived