Got deported from Australia

RancidPunx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking hell, Richie, this IS life outside of the Barrow conurbation. Also, when you leave the village, you're no longer just its idiot; you're just AN idiot then, with no particular ties, or punishments. No more ducking stool, no more trudging home after another day in the stocks, wiping rotten veg off of your pasty big face. Richie, no more being tossed in the midden by the field workers, and having to present yourself for work saturated in sass-ridden shite and piss. No longer would you endure the ordeal of ordure that is your life. Look yonder, young metalmong, and travel ye beyond your Marsh's Sassless sassy marsh... to Clithero! No clit hero thou, yet wonders abound! Lay forth to Leyland, come more toward Morecambe, come forth to Carnforth.

Absolutely fucking brilliant! You are truly on fire at the minute Rosey lad, easily this year

• Moderators
Number 1 promotion in Britwres, Richie. You gotta make the pilgrimmage!

Some other promotions would certainly disagree on that point :thumbsup:

Well, this is as voted in the only awards that matter (run by the best damn Awards Moderator of the year. Period.)

Those babies whinging about Fight Club Pro should have nominated it.

Well, this is as voted in the only awards that matter (run by the best damn Awards Moderator of the year. Period.)

Those babies whinging about Fight Club Pro should have nominated it.

Who's whinging about Fight Club Pro? I'm not. Point taken about the awards, but there are other companies out there that do what they do, very, very well indeed :p

You'll be fine

He might not. He's not normal.

If this is the truth, he should still be fine in Glasgow (as long as he doesn't open his mouth, and as long as he doesn't try to start a fight in somewhere like Shettleston or Castlemilk).

I've been all over the place and I've yet to encounter anywhere that has quite as many curious and mental characters as Glasgow.

• Paid Members
I had an interview for a really good company and they mentioned there might be travel involved with the new job, to San Francisco and Australia and would that be a problem for me.

Of course i said no, and i got the job.

You absolute mentalist! What the fuck?

I suppose, if you work there for a few months before they find out you'll get a few months wages out of it.

But seriously...you are a buffoon. If you explain it to the Australian embassy they are just going to tell you to get fucked. They don't care about your new circumstances. You lied to them before (why do you keep fucking lying anyway?) and cannot be trusted, so you are banned. End of story.

Archived