Legal question

stevon

Hi all,

Long time no see(!)

Got a bit of a legal mystery it seems, wonder if anyone can advise: can someone fly (domestically, to Belfast from Edinburgh) whilst on bail? Or does it, as I suspect, depend on the bail conditions? I know international flights are usually out of the question but with it being internal I wasn't sure on the rules!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Shhh. I will give expert legal counsel.

Now, tell the story.

I agree. If you're on bail for trying to break aeroplane windows mid-flight it might affect your ability to fly as opposed to pinching something from the local Poundland. I think you need to give us a far more detailed account of what you did so we can advise you better.

• Moderators

Stevon, ignore these clowns for I'm an LLB. It depends on the nature of your offence. If you tell us the nature of your crimes fully, then I can give you pro bono legal advice on this matter.

• Paid Members

Stevon, unlike everyone else in this thread I have a degree in criminal law.

The guys are right in what they say though - it will depend on the crime and your personal situation. You really need to disclose that before you can be helped.

Ignore this passel of venomous poltroons, Stevon - I am the famously bilious Law Lord of the Restoration Era, Viscount Lord Oakbirchelm of Rutland, Chief Privy of the Council. Enumerate the tawdy details of your offense, and then face my gavel'd judgment!

Rough translation: what the fuck did you do?

Archived