WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

All the Lesnar talk just made me remember he left after Mania 20. EIGHT years ago! Christ!

Was it in this thread where some lovely sod highlighted all the hype and interviews in one post? I'll keep looking but I'd really appreciate a link if anyone has it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What are they aiming for number-wise, attendance and buys, this year? Apologies if it's already mentioned in here.

A website i was looking at said 80,000+ in attendance and i think somebody on here said they are hoping this breaks the buys record.

What are they aiming for number-wise, attendance and buys, this year? Apologies if it's already mentioned in here.

A website i was looking at said 80,000+ in attendance and i think somebody on here said they are hoping this breaks the buys record.

it will be a shame if it breaks records as it wont show them there are a lot of things that need fixing, I kind of hope it flops so they make some changes but its the brand that draws now much more than the wrestlers or matches I think

• Paid Members
All the Lesnar talk just made me remember he left after Mania 20. EIGHT years ago! Christ!

Was it in this thread where some lovely sod highlighted all the hype and interviews in one post? I'll keep looking but I'd really appreciate a link if anyone has it.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=129489...p;#entry2550220

• Paid Members

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=129489...p;#entry2550220

Awesome! Thanks Tom.

• Paid Members

According to the Observer, as of a few days ago there were 61,000 tickets sold and 2,000 still on sale at the box office. Of the 61,000, at least 5,000 appear to be held by online scalpers. Chances are you're looking at about 63,000-65,000 there, of whom a lot will have got dirt cheap tickets in the last few days. They'll then probably sling on about 10,000 when making up an announced number. (One recent year they literally just added a 1 to the first number in the real figure.)

The original PPV aim was to beat the worldwide record with 1.3 million, though supposedly WWE are now expecting closer to a million.

• Paid Members
Quick question if anybody knows......I just ordered wrestlemania and tried to set it to record (I have no intensions of staying up until 4am) and it came up with the message "this programme was already ordered and cannot be recorded"

Is it not possible to record the show?

Thanks in advance!

If you did it via phoning sky. Then no. But if you did it through the sky box then you should.

Sat here waiting for the Mania travel package bus. Getting restless.

Quick question if anybody knows......I just ordered wrestlemania and tried to set it to record (I have no intensions of staying up until 4am) and it came up with the message "this programme was already ordered and cannot be recorded"

Is it not possible to record the show?

Thanks in advance!

This happened to me when trying to order through the sky box yesterday, Had to reset the sky box twice and then it worked for me.

try clicking on the channel its on, scrolling across and clicking record, I thinkI had to do that for the rumble, havent ordered Mania so cant check myself to see if I am right

So apparently WWE are thinking of announcing next years main event TONIGHT.

That would be really lame IMO. Hint at it tonight, i.e. Lesnar comes out and F-5's Rock at the end or something, but imagine Vince coming out and saying ''right then, next years main event will be Cena v Brock, cya''

I know it won't go like that, but you know what I mean. Announce it tomorrow on RAW if you have to, though i'd naturally prefer if they didnt announce a main event just yet, it holds you back in what you can build throughout the year i reckon.

• Paid Members
Would Batista vs Brock Lesnar sell WrestleMania 29?

Doubt it. Cena vs Rock doesn't look to have done as well as they'd hoped in terms of figures, so I doubt Batista will. Brock vs Undertaker might, or Brock vs Cena.

Batista isn't a draw though, as good as he was when he left he's never been a massive household name like Cena or Rock, or even Brock Lesnar.

Archived