WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have definately got Wrestlemania fever now. I'm more excited for this year's Mania than any since Mania 22 and I think this year has a more solid card on paper. A toss up between watching at my Uni accomodation with a few mates or venturing out to watch in town to watch the biggest main event of this generation is what wrestling's all about. Good/soppy stuff.

Is the HOF being televised in the UK?

Monday night, but it'll be the cut down 1 hour version as usual. Need to wait for the WM28 DVD to come out for the full version.

On the subject of DVDs, Asda are selling WM27 for

In my eyes, this Wrestlemania could be the best of the past few years.

The Rock and John Cena's main event will naturally be a classic for the atmosphere alone. It can be argued that the build-up could have been better, but when the two are standing across from each other tomorrow night it will more than likely be the most intense crowd since Hogan/Rock.

If Undertaker is to continue his legendary-in-the-making run of world class performances at Wrestlemania, he will do it in the Cell against Hunter and with Shawn's involvement.

The Wrestlemania sets, pyrotechnics and all-round production values are improving and becoming greater each year which always adds to the full-feel of the shows.

Even the matches further down the card that many of us could take-or-leave such as Punk/Jericho, Bryan/Sheamus and Orton/Kane have the potential to be very strong showings in their own right. There was a time when you'd have been laughed off a forum for suggesting that Punk and Danielson would one day be in World title matches at Wrestlemania. Kudos to both of them for getting to the level they have; I think I'm going to stick an old ROH match of them on for a nice nostalgia trip before tomorrow night.

The Wrestlemania fever is a high point of the year for me and I can't wait for the show. The fans that have taken the effort to go and see the show in person will no doubt be in for a spectacular weekend.

Just ordered and cant wait now. Looking forward to a Cena win.

My head's saying that Cena's getting the win but there's just enough level of doubt there to make me think that it could swing either way. Either way, the finishing sequence is going to be white hot.

Archived