WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

The Cena feud was built so well because Kane looked like a strong opponent, having him lose out to Orton twice in one night just makes him look pathetic

You're wrong. Pipe down.

Your argument?

Maybe it's a little unfair to judge the fued whilst it's in the middle. It's kind of like saying James Bond is being made to look weak halfway through a Bond film. For all we know this might end with Kane anally raping Orton in the middle of the ring at Mania.

Besides, Orton needed help from R Truth on one of those attacks so he's not THAT super human.

4123646.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is due back soon, just not sure how soon. Personally I don't mind not having a divas match on the card. However a more ethical business minded me says that these girls work hard, or at least most of them do and deserve for some of them to be one the show. A small tag or lumber jill match would suffice with say 3-5 minutes. thats all I need to phone the take away order in and have a piss

A take away at 3am - 4am on a Sunday night? What hell hole kebab shop is open at that ungodly hour?

- Eve and Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos is scheduled to take place at Wrestlemania after Menounos challenged the heel divas to a match on Extra.

They once again come up with the worst possible match for the Divas.

How Ryder is not involved in this match is beyond me. That's where the storyline lies!

Poor Ryder :(

- Eve and Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos is scheduled to take place at Wrestlemania after Menounos challenged the heel divas to a match on Extra.

The Divas are shite anyway. Womens wrestling is shite. They just look stupid doing it, much like when a women holds a guitar.

One shiny Pound says that it'll be a Lumberjill Match too.

• Paid Members

How Ryder is not involved in this match is beyond me. That's where the storyline lies!

Poor Ryder :(

Who says he won't be? I reckon it might result in a post-match nosh from Menunos. If that happens, he'll be claiming the greatest WrestleMania glory of all.

• Paid Members

They just look stupid doing it, much like when a women holds a guitar.

Orianthi-006.jpg

Fuck off!

:devil:

• Paid Members

The Divas are shite anyway. Womens wrestling is shite. They just look stupid doing it, much like when a women holds a guitar.

Suzi%20Quatro2.jpgwarlock1.jpgphoto10.jpg

I'm with Bettencourt.

• Paid Members
Why do women even bother making music? None of them are going to beat Kate Bush. They're all shite in comparison. I still think women look stupid playing guitar.

Good shout out on Kate Bush there. I personally rate Kirsty MacColl higher, and she played the guitar alreet too.

How is a tag match involving the most popular female babyface and the two most over female heels the worst possible match for the Divas?

The Divas battle royal was terrible, there has only ever been one decent Diva singles match in WrestleMania history, and they could have included Alicia Fox, The Bella's, Tamina, Aksana, Rosa Mendes, and whatever other crap in-ring performers I've forgotten about.

It could have been much worse.

Archived