Smackdown SPOILERS

The Natural

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be willing to bet money Santino doesn't make it as far as the pod in the cage. Someone else will jump him en route.

God I hope so.

So is Orton actually concussed then, or storyline? I def think its heading towards a Triple Threat/Fatal 4-Way at Wrestlemania with DB vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs someone else....

• Paid Members

He's legit injured. Best place for him is off the PPV. He's just come back from a back injury. Last thing they need is him reinjuring his back.

Anyone see Henry winning on Sunday? Would make sense for Orton to beat the man who took the belt off him initially. I can definitely see a four way match featuring Henry, Orton, Bryan and Big Show.

He's legit injured. Best place for him is off the PPV. He's just come back from a back injury. Last thing they need is him reinjuring his back.

Anyone see Henry winning on Sunday? Would make sense for Orton to beat the man who took the belt off him initially. I can definitely see a four way match featuring Henry, Orton, Bryan and Big Show.

Bet Sheamus would be a bit pissed off.

Well looking at the results and Bryan spitting in Sheamus' face, they are at least leading to a one on one with them and i'd imagine if Orton is back before mania that it will be a 3 way.

Going to be interesting to see Sheamus' role at EC. The last two years rumble winners have been, Edge spearing Regal after an in ring segment, then Kofi putting Del Rio over last year. For some reason, i'm expecting Sheamus vs Mahal in a late addition. Hope i'm wrong though, Mahal should be no where near PPV.

• Paid Members

Sadly, I can't see Bryan retaining and going to Wrestlemania as champion, just going by the fact WWE have made him look fairly strong in recent weeks - what with competitive matches with Orton/Punk as well as twatting Show/Orton on Raw. It's generally the sign WWE are protecting you for an upcoming high profile loss. Which is a bit rubbish, as he's doing great and a HTM-style run would be amazing. I hope I'm wrong.

They also appear to be teasing a Show/Orton feud, so they'll maybe give it to Show. Show deserves a run, he's on top form.

Thinking about it, a Scramble match would be perfect for Smackdown at 'Mania. Orton, Show, Henry, Sheamus and Bryan. If Shaq isn't there, then that'll free up some time.

I forgot Sheamus has the title shot. Smackdowns title scene, is pretty stacked isnt it? I've no idea what the title match will be then.

Sheamus could go for the Raw belt I suppose. Punk vs Jericho seems like a lock, but they are already fueding over the moniker of Best in the World (it would appear so, anyway), and whilst the belt would lend some credence to their claims, it isn't necessary. The only match I could see though for Sheamus on Raw would be against Ziggler, and whilst that would be really good, it doesn't exactly scream "WrestleMania". I'd like to see that though, and Bryan vs Orton at 'Mania.

• Paid Members

Shaq's been building it up in interviews in January, and WWE told him to stop because they didnt want to announce it yet. He's supposedly all ready to go. He's probably going to be appearing on TV soon. Maybe he's the big angle they are kicking off next Monday, that's been talked about.

Its in Florida, so Big Show's surely going to have to turn heel as well. Shaq isnt going to be in a Mayweather situation, when its in Florida. Shaq against Big Show should be pretty huge, if you think about it. Rock vs Cena and Shaq vs Big Show are two huge matches.

Sheamus could go for the Raw belt I suppose. Punk vs Jericho seems like a lock, but they are already fueding over the moniker of Best in the World (it would appear so, anyway), and whilst the belt would lend some credence to their claims, it isn't necessary. The only match I could see though for Sheamus on Raw would be against Ziggler, and whilst that would be really good, it doesn't exactly scream "WrestleMania". I'd like to see that though, and Bryan vs Orton at 'Mania.

Thats not a bad idea. Have Ziggler win and have Sheamus challenge him at Mania. Jericho and Punk already have a storyline built into their little feud. It doesnt really need the belt.

• Paid Members

Meltzer said on Sunday that it looks like it may be off. The reason WWE wanted Shaq was not only to load up the card, but to get more attention for their network. Seeing as WWE delayed the network launch, they feel they don't need Shaq anymore. Has their been an update since then?

Archived