UK wrestler Val Kabious signed to WWE

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Courtesy of the Wrestling Observer newsletter.......

WWE recently signed 21 year old UK wrestler Andre Tyson to a developmental deal. He wrestled in the UK as MVK Valkabious

Only a matter of time really. I don't know much about the UK scene, but I know that this guy has the look.

WWE recently signed 21 year old UK wrestler Andre Tyson to a developmental deal. He wrestled in the UK as MVK Valkabious

Only a matter of time really. I don't know much about the UK scene, but I know that this guy has the look.

yeah, one of the best looks in the UK, I think there are far more polished performers with more expeirence around but he is a hell of an athlete with a great look and if he does well in development he could make the grade, I am not sure how big he will look in the states as Drew and Sheamus looked very big in the UK and dont look massive in the states

I remember the recent thread with a load of British guys in. Nobody stood out, but that big bastard looked like a megastar-in-waiting. Should be fun to see what happens with him.

I think he looks good, but in my opinion he's absolutely shite. I've never seen him in anything but a stinker and my heart sinks when he is announced for a show I'm attending.

His angle last week at the NSW show was so bad that it sucked the life out of the show for me and while that may not be his fault, his mic time only made the segment worse.

Archived