Jump to content

Who is your Dolt of the Year in 2011?  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

Agreed. I voted for Khemical as well.

 

 

btw, as a general note, campaigning and posting links to examples of good/bad behaviour in threads for all the UKFF awards is absolutely encouraged. Just don't campaign for yourself.

 

I think I should put that in the top thread actually....

  • Paid Members
Posted

I really don't see why Khemical is winning this? All of the others are far worse than anything Khemical has ever done. Maybe the others are just splitting the vote?

Posted

Christ, the abortion thread has reminded me that, although he doesn't post as much, when he does KraZy is the MOST fucking STUPID poster by some margin.

Posted
Do you browse this board with your eyes shut or something?

AJmcstyles is far worse than Khemical but less prolific. Plus I have unfinished business about the fact that he is back from last year.

 

Krazy is appalling though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Does ajmcstyles even post that much these days? Yes, he is terrible, but I've hardly seen him.

 

In fact, the same could be said of almost everyone in this poll, with The Miz thankfully fucking off completely.

 

Khemical, however, bumbles round the board getting everything wrong on a regular basis, occasionally breaking down to complain about people leaving him negative comments on his website.

 

He is the very definition of this award.

Posted

ajmcstyles did have a three week sabbatical so maybe that's why he hasn't registered with you much in the lead up to voting season?

  • Paid Members
Posted
ajmcstyles did have a three week sabbatical so maybe that's why he hasn't registered with you much in the lead up to voting season?

 

I don't remember him posting much before that, though. Not this year, anyway. I know he's a permanently moaning and stupid idiot, but unless he's prolifically posting in threads I don't read then he seems to have largely passed me by this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...