Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 12, 2012 Moderators Posted January 12, 2012 Who was funniest in '11?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Houchen's the master here. Love his posts.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Obligatory "Why has neil been nominated for this?" post. Oh.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him. In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic.
Loki Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 The pCc / Paidos feud was ace, but now we're all mates we need a common enemy to unite against. One more substantial than boydy anyway.
Moderators neil Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 The bonds that have formed have made me believe in society. My heart that was cold has become warm again. Amazing.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 I voted for Gladstone, and not just because he's dead last.
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Really close between SickWoy and Houchen this year. I'm also surprised Neil didn't get a nomination, but I think Woy gets my vote, swung by the mod challenge.
Loki Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Anyroads, I voted for Keith. The joke is most certainly on you lads, if you know what I mean.
Guest Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him. In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic. I'd forgotten about that. That was absolutely tremendous
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him. In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic. Yeah, that day on the forum was such a humourless day from people who were taking it ridiculously seriously. In the chat as this was going on, it was completely different. Everyone was getting on like a house on fire, as tears were rolling on the actual forum. Neil (and Woyzeck), especially treated the whole "PCC WARZ" as daft as it deserved to be treated.
John Galt Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 What did Rockwell say that was funny? Everyone else on there makes sense; Houchen got my vote though.
Trevor Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 (edited) Well, it's been evident that people's votes doesn't come into place for Chest when formalizing the nominations list, so maybe that's why. Edited January 14, 2012 by Trevor
Recommended Posts