Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chest Rockwell

UKFF Funniest Poster of the Year 2011

Funnyman   186 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the funniest poster of 2011?

• Keith Houchen
    • Woyzeck / Astro Hollywood
    • Gladstone Small
    • IanHitmanHart / The BarbarIAN
    • Chest Rockwell
    • Butchreedmark / PowerButchi

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Obligatory "Why has neil been nominated for this?" post.

Oh.

It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him.

In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic.

The pCc / Paidos feud was ace, but now we're all mates we need a common enemy to unite against. One more substantial than boydy anyway.

The bonds that have formed have made me believe in society. My heart that was cold has become warm again. Amazing.

:)

Really close between SickWoy and Houchen this year. I'm also surprised Neil didn't get a nomination, but I think Woy gets my vote, swung by the mod challenge.

Anyroads, I voted for Keith.

The joke is most certainly on you lads, if you know what I mean.

It's bloody typical, actually. I finally get to know the funny, thoroughly alright side of neil this year - and no bugger nominates him.

In all seriousness, for the way you dealt with the pCc shutdown that night when you briefly closed down the forum with that 'pCc 4 life' message alone you should have been nominated, I reckon. The chatroom pop was fantastic.

I'd forgotten about that. That was absolutely tremendous

Yeah, that day on the forum was such a humourless day from people who were taking it ridiculously seriously. In the chat as this was going on, it was completely different. Everyone was getting on like a house on fire, as tears were rolling on the actual forum. Neil (and Woyzeck), especially treated the whole "PCC WARZ" as daft as it deserved to be treated.

Well, it's been evident that people's votes doesn't come into place for Chest when formalizing the nominations list, so maybe that's why.

Edited by Trevor