John Galt Posted January 18, 2012 Posted January 18, 2012 Is neil making baseless assumptions that then kind of backfire a trend? Two in 24 hours is a bit much.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 18, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2012 Jeez, if I'd have known you'd take it so badly, I wouldn't have been so fat.
John Galt Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Is this where I post an exasperated paragraph to prove I'm not bothered?
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 19, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2012 Seems like the appropriate response. Shouldn't you be about your challenge?
John Galt Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I'll post my challenge when you lose weight.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 19, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2012 (edited) I'll start my diet in two days, see ya. Edited January 19, 2012 by Rosegarden Funeral
John Galt Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 I'll just have to settle with the moral victory.
Loki Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Jeez, if I'd have known you'd take it so badly, I wouldn't have been so fat.
Guest Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Jeez, if I'd have known you'd take it so badly, I wouldn't have been so fat. Agreed, laughed a lot at that
Baz Windham Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 John Galt's response was pretty good too. Carry on chaps.
Recommended Posts