Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 12, 2012 Moderators Posted January 12, 2012 (edited) Who was the best on topic poster of 2011? Edited January 12, 2012 by Chest Rockwell
Mr. Seven Posted January 12, 2012 Posted January 12, 2012 Tough one but I went with the King as I barely watch rasslin' anymore and his posts on the subject are usually highly entertaining.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 13, 2012 Awards Moderator Posted January 13, 2012 Ian's Appreciation posts/threads clinch it for me, even if he did only get halfway through the Top 50 countdown.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Again, I don't really think this is fair to the MMA-only posters and I still don't understand why there isn't a separate MMA poster award. Despite that, in the short time I gave MMA a go I found wandshogun a great poster and on the occasions he pops up in off-topic he seems a good bloke as well so he deserves recognition here, I think.
jimufctna24 Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) Again, I don't really think this is fair to the MMA-only posters and I still don't understand why there isn't a separate MMA poster award. Despite that, in the short time I gave MMA a go I found wandshogun a great poster and on the occasions he pops up in off-topic he seems a good bloke as well so he deserves recognition here, I think. I agree, I voted for Wand. EBB would be another good choice, I do not watch or follow wrestling that much anymore so could not really say if the other folks have been decent this year. That said, Ian is usually on the top of his game and Pictos is a funny fucker. Us MMA faitful should have a separate award. Edited January 13, 2012 by jimufctna24
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Is this the same list as last year? I don't recall seeing BigBoot posting much in 2011.
The Natural Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) Again, I don't really think this is fair to the MMA-only posters and I still don't understand why there isn't a separate MMA poster award. Despite that, in the short time I gave MMA a go I found wandshogun a great poster and on the occasions he pops up in off-topic he seems a good bloke as well so he deserves recognition here, I think. I agree, I voted for Wand. EBB would be another good choice, I do not watch or follow wrestling that much anymore so could not really say if the other folks have been decent this year. That said, Ian is usually on the top of his game and Pictos is a funny fucker. Us MMA faitful should have a separate award. I agree us MMA posters should have a separate award, hope we get one this year. I enjoy talking with the regular MMA posters, wandshogun09 gets my vote as I've enjoyed our recent conversations on all things MMA. Edited January 13, 2012 by The Natural
A Screen Up Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 I went with air_raid as he has made some terrific contributions all year. I asked a question in spring time regarding who was the greater wrestler, Shawn Michaels or Ric Flair, and the reply raid gave was stunning, one of the best replies I've ever seen on here. I'm glad TheBigBoot got recognition, though it's a shame he doesn't post more often.
hbk4life Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 I'm mainly in the MMA threads, so I've gone with wandshogun09. He's a great poster and knows his stuff when it comes to past and curent MMA. On the wrestling side it would have to be Ian, his posts are almost always interesting/entertaining.
NEWM Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Great set of posters. I went for Pity because I love him unconditionally, but Ian looks to be deservedly murdering the oppo thanks to endless brilliant contributions. Much like I thought with the Off Topic lot, it's an ace list and a reminder how tremendous this forum is.
Recommended Posts