UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If everyones familiar with editing, we could do a draft similar to NFL fantasy and pick players from a order and then play off with our custom teams.

I think that would be pretty good as well. It would mean I'd get to play as Torquay.

The only problem I'd guess would be getting everyone together at the same time to pick, so I guess you'd have to do a random drawing. A trade window or open trading would add an interesting dimension as well.

Its what we'll do for the next league then!. Transfer windows will be permitted once every 3 or 4 weeks.

I'll compile a list of the best players and draw them into each squad.

Would probably mean I'll have to make a new PSN because I'd like to keep current squads as well. :thumbsup:

I know it's a ballache but it Would be good if you could do a live draw and update as each player comes out on here at a specific time. When TUFC did it that time when drawing out teams it was pretty exciting and if I remember correctly alot of people were watching and commenting.

Also, if say there were 14 of us taking part if you took teh best 14 keepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers and drew each position at random first that would guarantee us all having a class player in each position and the rest of the squads made up through the good players that were left.

If everyones familiar with editing, we could do a draft similar to NFL fantasy and pick players from a order and then play off with our custom teams.

I think that would be pretty good as well. It would mean I'd get to play as Torquay.

The only problem I'd guess would be getting everyone together at the same time to pick, so I guess you'd have to do a random drawing. A trade window or open trading would add an interesting dimension as well.

Its what we'll do for the next league then!. Transfer windows will be permitted once every 3 or 4 weeks.

I'll compile a list of the best players and draw them into each squad.

Would probably mean I'll have to make a new PSN because I'd like to keep current squads as well. :thumbsup:

I know it's a ballache but it Would be good if you could do a live draw and update as each player comes out on here at a specific time. When TUFC did it that time when drawing out teams it was pretty exciting and if I remember correctly alot of people were watching and commenting.

Also, if say there were 14 of us taking part if you took teh best 14 keepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers and drew each position at random first that would guarantee us all having a class player in each position and the rest of the squads made up through the good players that were left.

That's what I plan on doing :) I would do a player pick but it will take to long and it'll be hard to get everyone together at the same time. I'll compile a list of all the top players and start a new thread straight after this tournament has ended.

• Paid Members

So basically we can pick any club side we want and in terms of the draw some of the best players could wind up anywhere, i.e Messi could end up at Torquay or Ronaldo could end up at Norwich? I'm all over this.

When the squads have been edited, is there any special procedure in terms of setting up online matches so the edited squads are used?

Thought i'd get peoples opinions of this on Fifa online ranked head to head matches.....

Im in Division 1 (which anyone who has got there knows takes effort) and im in good form, I just scored after 5 minutes against Liverpool and the guy quit and I didnt get the win, started another match hit the post after two minutes and the next guy quit, whats the point in having this rule where you can deliberatly quit if the other guy is better than you? Its like you have 5 minutes to decide whether or not to play them!

Thought i'd get peoples opinions of this on Fifa online ranked head to head matches.....

Im in Division 1 (which anyone who has got there knows takes effort) and im in good form, I just scored after 5 minutes against Liverpool and the guy quit and I didnt get the win, started another match hit the post after two minutes and the next guy quit, whats the point in having this rule where you can deliberatly quit if the other guy is better than you? Its like you have 5 minutes to decide whether or not to play them!

I think the 5 minute rule is for a couple of things. If you both end up in the same kit or there is obviously a bad connection you can quit straight away to avoid a losing like that.

I think the 5 minute rule is for a couple of things. If you both end up in the same kit or there is obviously a bad connection you can quit straight away to avoid a losing like that.

I could understand if they give you the option of both quiting though rather than the "losing" team. I wish I had quit everytime I conceeded before the 5th minute now!

So basically we can pick any club side we want and in terms of the draw some of the best players could wind up anywhere, i.e Messi could end up at Torquay or Ronaldo could end up at Norwich? I'm all over this.

When the squads have been edited, is there any special procedure in terms of setting up online matches so the edited squads are used?

You can use your edited squads in online friendlies.

It will be a long drawn out process (each team will be given 14 players) and you can use any team to play with.

The new fantasy tournament will be under league rules.

LAST 8 is now underway!

I spoke to Germany, apparently Portugal and Denmark have been unresponsive to his messages so he has agreed to qualify in 2nd position in Group B.

Sweden still need to play Turkey for a place in the Last 8...

HERE WE GO!

Russia Vs Germany

Holland Vs Greece

France Vs Ireland

Spain Vs England/Sweden/Turkey

Archived