UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

...ANYWAY.

Seems like the best place for it. I'm currently going through the head to head seasons and I'm in division 7. I was quite literally seconds away from promotion after an epic game against West Ham, playing as QPR. I went 3-0 down and then amazingly pulled it back to 4-4, only for them to score from a last corner kick. Gutted.

I'm now in the follow up season and I'm having a stinker, I've lost four on the bounce! I could still get promoted if I pull off the impossible and win five matches in a row, but I'm consigned to being stuck in the 7th tier. Someone on here said they'd made it to division one, how so?

My main problem is defending and general shooting. Defensively I just get cut to pieces more often than not despite usually playing with 5 at the back. Up front I can score, but I'm awful at one on ones. Do many people use the finesse shot thingy? And how much power does one tend to put behind it?

Also, how many points does it take each season to progress? It's 16 to get to Division 6, does it go up by two each time or something?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweden will be around in the next half hour if Turkey are about.

sorry mate was on till around 11:30 when i fell asleep, which is why you also had no reply to messages. When are you next available to play? we need to get it played so we don't hold the tournament up.

I am eager to get a PSN message from Louch now!!!

Still no reply from Louch on PSN from the messages i sent him on the weekend and the other day which is especially strange because he has been online since I sent him those messages. Just thought I would kindly point it out. I am going to post on here for all to see mine and Louch's conversation, or lack of. I am online either after 1am Friday night and hopefully around midnight on both Saturday and Sunday. What time is best for you?

When im on ps3 I don't go searching my messages, that's why I said pm me on here!! How many times does it have to be said before u get it! As I have a life that doesn't involve cheating on FIFA, I don't hang about on ps3 in the early hours of the morning at weekends, so it's a daytime - evening game at weekend or weeknight evening. As for the gypsy jibe, stick to FIFA scams as your comedy's crap. I tried to defend you in the league, but now your awkwardness about playing other people and general attitude when challenged shows me I was wrong to do that.

When you sign in to PSN it shows then whether you have a new message or not so you shouldn't have to waste any of your precious and valuable time 'searching' for messages. I work a late evening shift so at night time after 2am is when I am usually online as thats my equivalent of being on in the evening. The gypsy jibe wasn't comedy it was a matter of fact because I seem to recall your games being affected by your dodgy internet connection and having to play at times dictated by an internet connection. I have been made out to be the bad guy when all thats happened is the organiser of the league offered me the chance to qualify in 2nd and even though it meant I had a tougher opponent, I accepted because of your unresponsiveness up until yesterday. I managed to communicate more with Russia in half a day than I have managed to since this tournament began with yourself because he utilises all methods of communicating.

I am eager to get a PSN message from Louch now!!!

Still no reply from Louch on PSN from the messages i sent him on the weekend and the other day which is especially strange because he has been online since I sent him those messages. Just thought I would kindly point it out. I am going to post on here for all to see mine and Louch's conversation, or lack of. I am online either after 1am Friday night and hopefully around midnight on both Saturday and Sunday. What time is best for you?

When im on ps3 I don't go searching my messages, that's why I said pm me on here!! How many times does it have to be said before u get it! As I have a life that doesn't involve cheating on FIFA, I don't hang about on ps3 in the early hours of the morning at weekends, so it's a daytime - evening game at weekend or weeknight evening. As for the gypsy jibe, stick to FIFA scams as your comedy's crap. I tried to defend you in the league, but now your awkwardness about playing other people and general attitude when challenged shows me I was wrong to do that.

When you sign in to PSN it shows then whether you have a new message or not so you shouldn't have to waste any of your precious and valuable time 'searching' for messages. I work a late evening shift so at night time after 2am is when I am usually online as thats my equivalent of being on in the evening. The gypsy jibe wasn't comedy it was a matter of fact because I seem to recall your games being affected by your dodgy internet connection and having to play at times dictated by an internet connection. I have been made out to be the bad guy when all thats happened is the organiser of the league offered me the chance to qualify in 2nd and even though it meant I had a tougher opponent, I accepted because of your unresponsiveness up until yesterday. I managed to communicate more with Russia in half a day than I have managed to since this tournament began with yourself because he utilises all methods of communicating.

As apose to your games being dictated by only being able to play them in the middle of the fucking night?! Get a grip. Some people work normal hours and cannot be up all hours of the night hanging about for you.

Oh and in Louch's defence I very rarely check my messages either and always have that message thing up there. It's just a habit I got into that I haven't rectified. I can very easily arrange to play my games though and of course you had the option of sending a PM on here (which Louch actually asked you to do on a few occassions if you would like to waste your precious time reading back through this thread.)

I don't understand why you are getting animated as this has nothing to do with you. All you are doing is jumping on the bandwagon. I have never asked Louch to stay awake until that time but letting him know my availability and then working a compromise somehow. Louch posted once on this thread saying if I could play on a particular day then to PM him. I wasn't able to play hence I didn't PM him. Again, I will re-iterate that I was offered to qualify in 2nd place by Tildeguy and I agreed. When I pointed out any objections the other teams (Portugal and Denmark) might have then he replied 'they probably wouldn't qualify anyway'. The issue has been resolved and I withdraw that premature qualification to earn my place by playing Louch and The Jon if and when he comes out of hibernation.

Anyone apposed to closing this tournament down and concentrating on the Dream Team league...This has turned into a cluster fuck.

Yes, I joined this league because I worked out how gaffer ripped everyone off in the last league, I just need to play him now to prove it.

Lol you are an absolute joke. Midway through that season after your alarmingly stupid allegations of me cheating I made sure I was invited to every game and I still won the league. How do you explain that? Tildeguy, I am getting sick and tired of these poor, lamentable and feeble attempts at belittling my performances. I have only played you in this Euro 2012 and I beat you 4-1 albeit in fortunate circumstances surrounding the referees performance. You are supposedly 1 of the better players and you didn't accuse me of cheating. I play these tournaments because they are fresh and exciting. I am rated the best player on head to head seasons and the only guy to have been good enough to be given a rank. If that doesn't justify my achievement last season then god knows what will.

Anyone apposed to closing this tournament down and concentrating on the Dream Team league...This has turned into a cluster fuck.

Don't close it down. I'll pipe down now. I just got wound up as I had my reservations regarding Marseille in the last league and they appear to have been confirmed...

The soapbox has gone away for another season....

Don't close it down. I'll pipe down now. I just got wound up as I had my reservations regarding Marseille in the last league and they appear to have been confirmed...

Theres no need to close this tournament down. Its just one big misunderstanding and I certainly find it amusing that I am supposedly 'cheating' yet again.

Theres no need to close this tournament down. Its just one big misunderstanding and I certainly find it amusing that I am supposedly 'cheating' yet again.

Rather than just dismiss my claims, wouldn't you like to know what it is that I know about how you play, how you were and still are beating people who would otherwise never lose in this tournament, I can explain it all with a huge amount of detail and evidence, ala Sherlock Holmes, that's if people want to know, it will change everything you know about gaffer and his supposed amazing ability!

Archived