UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

Right...So is the game getting played or not?

You know exactly what conversation we had on PSN when I said I hoped it wouldn't annoy the other 2 teams and I will leave it to you if you want to repeat what you said. I am more than happy to play my fixture with Louch/Stunstone/TapoutTapes hopefully over the weekend and if I finish top then I'm still content to play any prospective quarter final again Russia.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know exactly what conversation we had on PSN when I said I hoped it wouldn't annoy the other 2 teams and I will leave it to you if you want to repeat what you said. I am more than happy to play my fixture with Louch/Stunstone/TapoutTapes hopefully over the weekend and if I finish top then I'm still content to play any prospective quarter final again Russia.

You dont need to play me yet, Im hoping to see you in the final, in a match that I will be hosting this time

Actually Tildeguy, if carmellaisagoddess wins his last two he goes through top, meaning your match with Greece will be void? am I correct?

Got to admit that in the last season I sent you two requests and both were ignored only for you to send your own abot 10 seconds later. You can't blame people for thinking something fishy is up. I know CWMark and blackcountry (who is somebody I trust on here) sing your praises of being a legit player but you aren't gonna convince me. I still stand by the fact that when I played you, despite the snowy conditions and me being severely outpaced and every shot you had go in the goal I thought you werent much special. Lawz, Wmxxx and Tilde have both provided sterner tests for me (although I'll point out at this stage that Ireland and Fiorentina beat them both respectively! ;) )

At the end of the day it's all a bit of fun this. If you are somehow 'cheating' it'll never be proved but if you are then you're a sad little man.

So you've been paying enough attention to who you're supposed to be playing to be 'more than happy to play your fixture' against two teams that aren't even in your group? Tool.

So you've been paying enough attention to who you're supposed to be playing to be 'more than happy to play your fixture' against two teams that aren't even in your group? Tool.

I am so glad you showed your lack of intellect at that remark I made because all I am pointing out is that you three are basically just saying practically the same thing so beating Louch would equate to beating all three of you. Tool.

Glad you liked my cutting remark at you so much you had to use it in reverse on me. Good work Tooly. Just make sure you get those settings on manual boy!

I'm sorry Tilde. My lack of intellect will not allow me to continue this argument/discussion/debate with Louch/Carmellaisatwat/TapoutTapes so I'll get me coat and leave the fighting to be carried out on the hallowed turf where it belongs.

.....Sometimes I miss WWFfan2.........

Glad you liked my cutting remark at you so much you had to use it in reverse on me. Good work Tooly. Just make sure you get those settings on manual boy!

I'm sorry Tilde. My lack of intellect will not allow me to continue this argument/discussion/debate with Louch/Carmellaisatwat/TapoutTapes so I'll get me coat and leave the fighting to be carried out on the hallowed turf where it belongs.

.....Sometimes I miss WWFfan2.........

I'm just repaying your compliment. Slightly offtopic who is WWFfan2?

I am eager to get a PSN message from Louch now!!!

Still no reply from Louch on PSN from the messages i sent him on the weekend and the other day which is especially strange because he has been online since I sent him those messages. Just thought I would kindly point it out. I am going to post on here for all to see mine and Louch's conversation, or lack of. I am online either after 1am Friday night and hopefully around midnight on both Saturday and Sunday. What time is best for you?

I am eager to get a PSN message from Louch now!!!

Still no reply from Louch on PSN from the messages i sent him on the weekend and the other day which is especially strange because he has been online since I sent him those messages. Just thought I would kindly point it out. I am going to post on here for all to see mine and Louch's conversation, or lack of. I am online either after 1am Friday night and hopefully around midnight on both Saturday and Sunday. What time is best for you?

When im on ps3 I don't go searching my messages, that's why I said pm me on here!! How many times does it have to be said before u get it! As I have a life that doesn't involve cheating on FIFA, I don't hang about on ps3 in the early hours of the morning at weekends, so it's a daytime - evening game at weekend or weeknight evening. As for the gypsy jibe, stick to FIFA scams as your comedy's crap. I tried to defend you in the league, but now your awkwardness about playing other people and general attitude when challenged shows me I was wrong to do that.

Archived