UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, TUFC had the same. I was logged out my the EA servers, so I'm guessing they're really busy or I have an unknown problem :p

Cracking game too. I feared the worst after you scored after three bloody minutes!

If it were stoppage time I'd let you have it. But as it was 76 minutes and I'd just scored to make it 3-2, I can't let it slide so easily ;)

Virgin Media is fucked up all over the country at the mo, I can get on here and Skype but not PSN and other major websites!

yeah same here can get on net but not PSN ,has it got something to do with the double speed thing

Nope, they havn't started that yet. It seems to be working alright now just a temporary fuck up with the entire network.

nice 1

• Paid Members
If we can manage it Nicko, d'you fancy playing after you do the end to your game with Stunstone?

Ready when you are dude.

Our replayed half between stunstone and I finished 0-0. That being the case, can I claim my goal back from the lost second half?! Should've known I'd lose to Stunstone. AGAIN.

Well....Ireland have qualified from the Group Of Death!!

Ireland 3 - 2 Italy Chiellini Fettucini or someone.

Mccarthy

Keane

Duff

A game of two halves.....literally. Ireland were ahead after just 3 minutes a long drive from James Mccarthy opening the scoring. Chiellini equalised from a corner for Italy but Ireland restored their lead shortly after through Robbie Keane. A decisive breakaway right on half time allowed Damien Duff to make it 3-1 and give Ireland some breathing space. It was space they needed as Italy came alive in the next phase of the game (not counted though due to connection probs.) Ireland begun to tire and from another threatening corner Italy had scored again although connection was lost not long after. We decided to replay the second half and that yielded no goals. Few chances. Ireland did their best to frustrate Italy and limited them to just one corner. Ireland didn;t have many chances themselves but kept possession well and stood up strong in defence. Whatever happens in the quarters the players have done their nation proud! Victories over superpowers Spain and Italy have seen them come through a group nobody, including their coach gave them a sheeps teste of qualifying from!

EDIT - To include the second goal for Italy.

Well....Ireland have qualified from the Group Of Death!!

I think you're likely through but you can still fail to qualify I think. If El Nicko beats Lawz, he's through. If Lawz beats El Nicko and me, he's through. If I beat Lawz, I'm through (unlikely though). If I beat Lawz and so does El Nicko I think we'd be both ahead of you on goal difference. It's a very unlikely situation though!

Tits. I jumped the gun there didn't I? Got lost in the romance!

EDIT - I know you're a busy man Tilde with this and your Transfer Window shenanigans but any chance you could post some sort of group table update? Would be interesting to see how it's all going across the board.

Archived