UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

France 3 - Ireland 0

10 shots on target, and im talking 10 good shots, Shay Given stopped that from getting silly, good defending from Ireland as they were constantly under pressure, the speed of the French attacks were something else, think I even hit the post at some point.

Goalscorers

Loic Remy

Karim Benzema

Frank Ribery

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new fantasy tournament will be under league rules.

LAST 8 is now underway!

I spoke to Germany, apparently Portugal and Denmark have been unresponsive to his messages so he has agreed to qualify in 2nd position in Group B.

Sweden still need to play Turkey for a place in the Last 8...

HERE WE GO!

Russia Vs Germany

Holland Vs Greece

France Vs Ireland

Spain Vs England/Sweden/Turkey

Iv not had a single message n here from him, so that's bullshit from Germany. Clearly states on here to pm me to play. Dunno why people feel the need to squirm there way through FIFA tournaments on here, quite pathetic

Controversy!

France 3 - 0 Ireland

The Irish adventure is over but the boys can hold their heads high. The gulf in class between the two sides was evident. Some pace would've been nice! When you're relying on Damien Duff and Glenn Whelan to provide your flair you know you're onto a loser. Still, France we're dominant. It was all attack from them, I actually thought I defended quite well, despite Martin Tyler on commentary stating otherwise (but then again he is a cunt!) Shay Given was immense!! Still, well played France, deserved victory and the pace they possess in attack is something the likes of Richard Dunne and Sean St Ledger weren't built to combat.

On the subject of Germany....I agree with Louch. It;s not as if many messages were left on here to try to arrange the games.....but then again, I think their coach is a bit of a Martin Tyler anyway so I guess I'm biased.

You were online on PSN on the weekend (saturday I think) and I messaged you but you didn't reply. PSN showed you weren't playing a game so I thought thats fair enough but go no message from you at any point. I messaged you again the other night and still haven't had any reply (last time I was online was 5pm). It wasn't my idea to progress in 2nd place but was presented with the idea by the league organiser and I didn't refuse because you had been unresponsive up until this point. If Tildeguy is ok with it then I'm more than happy to play you.

France 3 - 0 Ireland

The Irish adventure is over but the boys can hold their heads high. The gulf in class between the two sides was evident. Some pace would've been nice! When you're relying on Damien Duff and Glenn Whelan to provide your flair you know you're onto a loser. Still, France we're dominant. It was all attack from them, I actually thought I defended quite well, despite Martin Tyler on commentary stating otherwise (but then again he is a cunt!) Shay Given was immense!! Still, well played France, deserved victory and the pace they possess in attack is something the likes of Richard Dunne and Sean St Ledger weren't built to combat.

On the subject of Germany....I agree with Louch. It;s not as if many messages were left on here to try to arrange the games.....but then again, I think their coach is a bit of a Martin Tyler anyway so I guess I'm biased.

Look back on this thread and the beginning part of the message is exactly what I posted in response to Louch's post on the weekend.

You've made your bed Louchy boy. If you don't win the hopes and dreams of the Irish nation will be in tatters. You're our 'second team.' Don't let us down......

France 3 - 0 Ireland

Look back on this thread and the beginning part of the message is exactly what I posted in response to Louch's post on the weekend.

That would mean caring enough to do so. I'd rather pick fights - It's much more fun!

Always one ruining the fun for everyone. I expect when we do play u will have some retarded reason not to accept a request from me so u are home and shooting left to right , with a certain ref with the weather as sleet . As I have said in this and in the league PM ME TO PLAY

Only one person struggled to understand that .........mmh

Always one ruining the fun for everyone. I expect when we do play u will have some retarded reason not to accept a request from me so u are home and shooting left to right , with a certain ref with the weather as sleet . As I have said in this and in the league PM ME TO PLAY

This happened to you too? If Germany's name appears first in the fixture list then your fucked mate. Where's Sepp Blatter when you need him?!

Haha, so its not just me that noticed then?

I still dont know why, even though I left the last league myself, and well after the league had finished he decided on December 23rd to send me a load of abuse on PSN, I again offered him the chance to play me, but he still refused. I only signed up for this in the hope that I can play him again to see if he really is as good as that last league table suggested.

Your original post was that if Germany were able to play that day then to PM you. I wasn't able to play that day so I posted on here and on PSN to arrange another time but did you reply? I can't believe you are still harping on about those false accusations from the previous season. I will hope to play you soon for the 20 minute window of good internet connection you get living as a fucking gypsy!!

Your original post was that if Germany were able to play that day then to PM you. I wasn't able to play that day so I posted on here and on PSN to arrange another time but did you reply? I can't believe you are still harping on about those false accusations from the previous season. I will hope to play you soon for the 20 minute window of good internet connection you get living as a fucking gypsy!!

Here comes the generic abusive reply from him........

This happened to you too? If Germany's name appears first in the fixture list then your fucked mate. Where's Sepp Blatter when you need him?!

Why don't you ask everyone I have played since that day whether it was me who sent the game invite or them.

Why don't you ask everyone I have played since that day whether it was me who sent the game invite or them.

You didnt accept mine.......or any of the requests afterwards to replay our match

Haha, so its not just me that noticed then?

I still dont know why, even though I left the last league myself, and well after the league had finished he decided on December 23rd to send me a load of abuse on PSN, I again offered him the chance to play me, but he still refused. I only signed up for this in the hope that I can play him again to see if he really is as good as that last league table suggested.

Offered the chance to play you? Someone who quit because he lost 1 paltry game? I had nothing to gain from playing you in any meaningless game because if I won then the damage from your dumb accusations wouldn't have vanished in any way regardless.

Archived