UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League EURO 2012

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we are starting the dream team tonight then those who have problems which each other need to clear it up so it doesn't ruin the next one.

Agreed mate, it's pathetic shit and way out of hand.

I have sent a PM to TapoutTapes in an effort to resolve our differences but I am not entirely sure it went through as it doesn't show in my sent items.

If we are starting the dream team tonight then those who have problems which each other need to clear it up so it doesn't ruin the next one.

I have sent a PM to TapoutTapes in an effort to resolve our differences but I am not entirely sure it went through as it doesn't show in my sent items.

Play him as the away side and put the argument to bed, you are a good player I know that as a fact, I went the home side when we played incase people didn't know and drew 4-4.

Play him as the away side and put the argument to bed, you are a good player I know that as a fact, I went the home side when we played incase people didn't know and drew 4-4.

The reason I have avoided playing him in a meaningless friendly is that he could beat me and then boast that he was right that I was cheating all along. But Fifa is a game of football and anything could happen and he may beat me because he was superior in that particular match but that wouldn't prove I was cheating. I have nothing to gain from playing him and everything to lose.

Tournament OVER

If this creeps onto the Dream Team thread you will no longer be welcome in another Fifa tournament.

When I tell you what I know, gaffer won't be welcome in any league until he gets his act together, 8pm tonight

don't keep us hanging

Its been passed on to Tildeguy to sort out, I dont know why your getting so uppety, have you been cheating to?

Also, you've both been mugged as just "hosting" a match against Gaffer isnt enough to stop him playing like he does, but if the reasons are released by Tildeguy then you will know exactly why

Archived