IPW:UK NO ESCAPE 2012 Sun 26th Feb, Sittingbourne

Andy

I coulda guessed - it's the IPW:UK "Advertise someone semi-obscure from the US indies, and then they don't end up on the show"

Heartbreak Express? Lince Dorado?

Yeah, those were both more my fault than Andy's. Well, they were actually both the fault of the wrestlers in question (Heartbreak Express completely no-showed, Lince had last minute passport issues - ie, he didnt have one!), but they were for shows in Orpington and Swanley respectively.

As Mark says though, there's a plethora of talent who aren't already in matches both inside and outside of the regular roster.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I coulda guessed - it's the IPW:UK "Advertise someone semi-obscure from the US indies, and then they don't end up on the show"

Heartbreak Express? Lince Dorado?

Yeah, those were both more my fault than Andy's. Well, they were actually both the fault of the wrestlers in question (Heartbreak Express completely no-showed, Lince had last minute passport issues - ie, he didnt have one!), but they were for shows in Orpington and Swanley respectively.

As Mark says though, there's a plethora of talent who aren't already in matches both inside and outside of the regular roster.

Makes you wonder how they get work, it really does.

the following ipw stars are on this event....

Leroy

Garnell

Lion Kid

PAC

Terry Fraiser

T-Bone

Deano

Stixx

Whiplash

Dynamite

John Ryan

or maybe a special attraction!

PAC

PAC

PAC vs Scurll?????

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Leroy

Garnell

Lion Kid

PAC

Terry Fraiser

T-Bone

Deano

Stixx

Whiplash

Dynamite

John Ryan

PAC

PAC

PAC vs Scurll?????

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Coby, PAC is in Japan right now and is facing Rich Swann in Aichi on sunday.

I think Mark was just listing recently used IPW:UK talent.

On that note, is Robbie Dynamite still wrestling? I thought he was taking a break from wrestling.

Thats a shame but I didn't know much of the guy and I think there are many people, home grown talent even, that could replace him on the roster and have a cracking match with Marty. With Sami and Finlay and the top UK talent, its not really like the show is going to miss him.

Will we get an announcement in advance of the event or find out on the day who his replacement is?

I guess this rules him out of 16 carat the following weekend as well?

Anyway, tickets arrived! Which was a bonus its a normally 50/50 on whether the postman delivers them or throws them away I think. Looking forward to another top notch IPW:UK show.

Leroy

Garnell

Lion Kid

PAC

Terry Fraiser

T-Bone

Deano

Stixx

Whiplash

Dynamite

John Ryan

PAC

PAC

PAC vs Scurll?????

Coby, PAC is in Japan right now and is facing Rich Swann in Aichi on sunday.

I think Mark was just listing recently used IPW:UK talent.

On that note, is Robbie Dynamite still wrestling? I thought he was taking a break from wrestling.

Sorry! TYPO! should have said aren't on the event!

Doug Williams vs Marty Scurll would be awesome.

I know he's working for All Star Wrestling on the afternoon of the show tomorrow with Haskins so could be a possibility?

That would be an incredible match.

Have just noticed that Mark Haskins appears to be booked in this show in Basildon for Sunday, (clicky), it's a 3pm start, but surely that's still leaving it tight for him to get to Sittingbourne?

Edit: didn't see that Fish and Chips had mentioned it already. Whoops.

Indeed, Haskins is working both, he is working twice a day very frequently at the moment.

Sorry! TYPO! should have said aren't on the event!

Balls! Was wondering why if PAC was home that no one had snapped him up already this weekend. I've been avoiding DG spoilers so other than knowing he wasn't responding to e-mails before I stopped reading (and his match on March 4th which temptation got the best of me.....) so had no idea where he was.

• Paid Members

Gadge is tweeting them. So far:

- Zack Sabre Jr tapped Wild Boar with the armbar in 14:17

- Sami Callihan tapped Noam Dar with the Stretch Muffler in 10:33

- Finlay pinned Martin Stone after a tombstone in 18:12

- Marty Scurll pinned Doug Williams with a rollup reversal in 13:25

- Project Ego beat Mark Haskins & Joel Redman, pinning Redman with the T-Gimmick (whatever that is) in 19:03. Haskins turned on Redman after.

- Sha Samuels pinned Dave Mastiff in 14:03 after a belt shot from Spud.

Sabre vs Callihan to come.

EDIT: Post-match, Mastiff challenges Sha & co to a 6-man tag at the Troxy show. Mystery partners for Mastiff. Nash?

Archived