IPW:UK NO ESCAPE 2012 Sun 26th Feb, Sittingbourne

Andy

Hard to believe this show is 4 weeks and a day away and even with 5 confirmed matches, all 4 of them and a prospective final all looking awesome, that there still feels there's a lot more to come.

Fit Finlays opponent hasn't been announced. IPW:UK regulars like Marty Scurll, Rockstar Spud, Terry Frazier, Lion Kid and T-Bone all don't have matches. I'm still holding out hope that Doug Williams will be announced for this show, along with El Generico if he is indeed going to be in Europe the week before the wXw tournament for that rematch against Scurll that it appears everyone in this thread is dying to see.

2012 looks to be starting with a bang for IPW:UK but I'm just being really selfish and hoping that some more match announcements are soon coming :thumbsup:

Doug is my pick to face Finlay if Martin Stone is still out of action.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has that match ever happened? I'm struggling to think of a time when it was feasible before in the past. Would be a huge boost to have a former WWE name against a current TNA name.

But for both of them I suspected for them to face regular IPW:UK guys. Would be nice for them to break tradition in this case.

Samuels vs Mastiff

Scurll vs Generico

Block B Finals

Frazier/Lion Kid vs Spud/T-Bone

-

Doug vs Finlay

Ego vs Thrilllers

Dar vs Callihan

Zack vs Boar

Card of the year? I think so.

To be fair, Generico's the one I'm hoping for.

Doug's an "oh that's nice" which is really unfair for a man of his talents and experience and position in America's #2 wrestling company. I saw enough Doug 06-08 that even now he's more of a bonus to a card than a must see.

So you've got a real true heavyweight battle for the strap in the main event, a match that has only occured once before in singles over the past two years since Dave and Sha's rises with the belt and heel turn respectively. A real true dream match in an absolute fight between Finlay and Stone. A first time ever tag team match between two teams that were considered the best in the UK in 08 and both will be wanting to make a mark in 2012 for entirely different reasons. And four cruiserweight matches that all will have their own identity when compared with each other.

This is why IPW:UK are to me the best promotion in England right now.

Archived