IPW:UK NO ESCAPE 2012 Sun 26th Feb, Sittingbourne

Andy

I haven't got my tickets for this one yet.

Anyone else not get theirs?

Ordered mine yesterday, I always seem to leave it to the last minute. Usually they come within 2 or 3 days, hopefully they'll get here. If not, I'll have to print the paypal receipt, they're usually fine with that.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't got my tickets for this one yet.

Anyone else not get theirs?

Ordered mine yesterday, I always seem to leave it to the last minute. Usually they come within 2 or 3 days, hopefully they'll get here. If not, I'll have to print the paypal receipt, they're usually fine with that.

I am sure paypal receipts on the door are fine if they post is messing you around.

• Paid Members

Those who have received your tickets: are they actually numbers, allocated seats like some more recent Sittingbourne shows, or are they the "sit anywhere in your paid zone" seats like they have been on other occasions here?

Just trying to work out what time to turn up.

FR appears to be allocated. Unsure in regards to second/general so someone else will have to specify there.

Boo. We're 2nd row, but it looks like there may be some queuing involved, then...

Never fear, 2nd row is also allocated :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
FR appears to be allocated. Unsure in regards to second/general so someone else will have to specify there.

Boo. We're 2nd row, but it looks like there may be some queuing involved, then...

Never fear, 2nd row is also allocated :thumbsup:

Huzzah!!

AR Fox: "As soon as I landed i got deported! Sorry to everyone as I am very disappointed myself."

Boo-zah. No worries, from what I've seen of him in EVOLVE and DGUSA, he's a cack flip-monkey anyway.

Wonder who will take on Marty now?

Bring in Paul Malen for more pirate-related fun. AR!

Meh never heard of him anyway.

Bring back Leroy i say. Anyone they could bring in? Danny Garnell maybe?

With easily the most loaded roster in the country, the following ipw stars are on this event....

Leroy

Garnell

Lion Kid

PAC

Terry Fraiser

T-Bone

Deano

Stixx

Whiplash

Dynamite

John Ryan

or maybe a special attraction!