IPW:UK NO ESCAPE 2012 Sun 26th Feb, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this is looking like one of your best line ups yet. I usually buy on the day but I guess this could be sold out. Do you know if you will have tickets available on the day?I would like to see eva Martin Stone or James Mason vs Finlay!!!!

If we have tickets left then yes they will be available on the door. We encourage as many people as possible to get their tickets in advance though and don't forget you can do that by visiting www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne ;)

zackboar.jpg

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

The next name announced for the Cruiserweight Championship tournament is a man who impressed in his IPW:UK debut against former champion The Lion Kid this summer, and a man who has been touted for big things in the sport of professional wrestling. As joining Noam Dar and Zack Sabre Jnr. in Bracket B will be: Wild Boar

Boar is one of the most unique cruiserweights in the country, given that he brings a power based offensive style to the table. Stronger than men twice his size, Boar is as intense as they come and will be looking to create wrestling headlines come Sunday February 26th

Having been matched alongside Zack Sabre Jnr. in Semi Final A of Bracket B Wild Boar will certainly go in as the underdog, but matchmakers believe that wont phase him in the slightest as what he may lack in experience he makes up for in sheer determination to be the best and Sunday February 26th will be his opportunity to prove he can be just that as he will meet a focussed Zack Sabre Jnr. who is at the absolute top of his game.

Having spent 3 months in Japan competing for Pro Wrestling NOAH Sabre won

Amazing looking match, really looking forward to that!

Awesome that Boar's going to get another crack at ZSJ. We had them against each other at one of our shows in November and he put in a great account of himself. So pleased he's getting around more and more, hopefully 2012 is going to be huge for him.

Any chance this could find it's way online? ;)

EDIT: Tickets to this show now purchased :D Really can't wait to bring my fiancee to her first IPW:UK show.

saminoam.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

If Noam Dar thought that life after his IPW:UK debut against Eddie Edwards would get any easier he can think again as Dar faces a huge challenge in his return to the promotion where he is looking to put his name firmly on the map. On Sunday February 26th Noam Dar will go one on one with Sami Callihan as both men fight for their shot at the British Cruiserweight Championship.

Callihan returns to IPW almost one year since his debut with an IPW:UK 1-1 record (with his victory coming against fellow tournament participant Zack Sabre Jnr.) and all the momentum in the world on his side.

A regular for DG USA & Evolve promotions as well as the current CZW Junior Heavyweight Champion and winner of last year

The card is shaping up nicely, really hoping that we get Sami vs Zack in semi's. Although the First round matches will be awesome that is the match I want to see so badly.

But from the wxw imports knocking around there are so many potential dream matches that could be made'

Genercio vs Marty has already been mentioned, that would be sweet. But I also suggest AR Fox vs Lion Kid and Drake Younger vs Jimmy Havoc in a hardcore match as other potential must see matches that could happen.

If we got Sami vs Zack, Marty vs Generico and Fox vs Lion Kid you would probably end up with the show of the year (even though there would be 10 months left to top it I'm not sure anyone could)!

So what're the odds on us getting Generico, Doug Williams and Mark Haskins for this show? Because I would have thought they'd've been announced by now, same as Finlay's opponent.

Would love to see AR Fox and Jonathan Gresham as a tag team against Project Ego if at all possible.

Great match ups on the last update. Dar Vs Callihan should be awesome! :) Zack Vs Boar should be a stiff match. Wild Boar has impressed me on other shows.

Minor point, can the first post be updated with all the card? I and others probably check the first post for all our info.

Archived