IPW:UK NO ESCAPE 2012 Sun 26th Feb, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, a good addition to the show there. The Thrillers were a little disappoinging in their match with The All Stars, so hopefully this will bring them back to their 2009/2010 glory days.

Still holding out hope for Marty/Generico and Finley/Stone, but its shaping up to be a great card already

Whats happened to Dave Mastiff... He looks rather mid-card esque with his Singlet.

He looked a star in his trunks.. it looks as though Big Dave has given up the gym and just taken up lifting bigger KFC buckets...

If it's good enough for Earthquake it's good enough for anyone.

Minor point, can the first post be updated with all the card? I and others probably check the first post for all our info.

Done... next match announced tomorrow!

Updated card looks even better. EGO Vs Thrillers will be one to watch.

To be honest, I completely agree that the trunks were better and suited his look a lot more.

He looked like he was in a 1920's bathing suit at the last show.

He still looks like he could kill you mind.

The killing part is the main thing.

I like both looks, probably prefer the old style but the singlet reminds me of Earthquake. He should challenge Spud to do press ups whilst he sits on his back.

Hard to believe this show is 4 weeks and a day away and even with 5 confirmed matches, all 4 of them and a prospective final all looking awesome, that there still feels there's a lot more to come.

Fit Finlays opponent hasn't been announced. IPW:UK regulars like Marty Scurll, Rockstar Spud, Terry Frazier, Lion Kid and T-Bone all don't have matches. I'm still holding out hope that Doug Williams will be announced for this show, along with El Generico if he is indeed going to be in Europe the week before the wXw tournament for that rematch against Scurll that it appears everyone in this thread is dying to see.

2012 looks to be starting with a bang for IPW:UK but I'm just being really selfish and hoping that some more match announcements are soon coming :thumbsup:

Archived