• Created
  • Last Reply

1 - The Miz - 10 points

18 - Dolph Ziggler - 9 points

27 - David Otunga - 0 Points

29 - Chris Jericho - 9 points

30 - The Big Show - 10 points

This is so far, but haven't done these 1 yet

Skinning the Cat Award - If your wrestler skins the cat and returns into the ring you will gain two points. However if he is eliminated whilst attempting it or within three seconds of returning into the ring he will be deducted four points for being a dickhead.

Only six Superstars were able to last more than 10 minutes in the Royal Rumble Match: The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and Chris Jericho.

Survivors Award would be;

1. Miz

2. Cody Rhodes

3. Sheamus

4. Dolph Ziggler

5. Kofi Kingston

I would think

• Paid Members
Only six Superstars were able to last more than 10 minutes in the Royal Rumble Match: The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus and Chris Jericho.

1. Miz

2. Cody Rhodes

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. Sheamus

5. Kofi Kingston

I would think

Swap Ziggler (19:46) and Sheamus (22:21) round.

Does SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Kharma

count as a surprise entrant? I'm on 12 or 17 depending on that.

1. Miz

2. Cody Rhodes

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. Sheamus

5. Kofi Kingston

I would think

Swap Ziggler (19:46) and Sheamus (22:21) round.

Does SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Kharma

count as a surprise entrant? I'm on 12 or 17 depending on that.

Ammended, and id say that counts as a surprise since they havent been around for a while!

Before I post the standings I would like to verify my points calculations with your good selves to ensure I have got the result right. As a couple of the categories are open to different interpretation.

The Top 5

(22) Sheamus - 10

(29) Jericho - 5

(28) Orton - 3

(30) Big Show - 2

(18) Ziggler - 1

Survivor Award

(1) Miz - 5

(4) Rhodes - 4

(22) Sheamus - 3

(18) Ziggler - 2

(11) Kingston - 1

Eliminations

(4) Rhodes - 14 points

(7) Foley, (15) Khali, (18) Ziggler, (28) Orton, (30) Big Show - 6 points each

(1) Miz, (22) Sheamus, (29) Jericho - 4 points each

(8)Ricardo (9) Santino (12) Lawler (17) Booker (21) Kharma (26) Barrett - 2 points each

The Bushwhacker Luke Award

There was only one wrestler eliminated within 30 seconds which was (10) Epico. So two points deducted for him.

The Suprise Entrant Bonus

This is the category which I would like to pick the bones and would like to sort it out with you lot.

Jim Duggan and Road Dogg are definitely 5 points, but with my wording for this category you could interpret Foley, Ricardo, Lawler, Cole, Booker T, and Kharma all fit into the criteria. As Lawler, Cole and Booker T are officially commentators I am going to award them 5 points.

I will also be awarding 5 points for Ricardo as no one was expecting it, he is usually a personal ring announcer and it was pretty funny and deserves the 5 points.

As Kharma has been on maternity leave and the fact she is a "Diva" it can be classified as a surprise so 5 points for the angriest mother on the planet.

Mick Foley is the one I am not sure about, mainly as I have not been watching Raw in full as of late. I am awre he was campaigning for a spot in the Rumble to Johnny Ace but I don't know if he was awarded a spot or he is just showed up anyway.

The Skinning the Cat Award

From what I saw not one wrestler fully "skinned the cat". My interpretation of the move is you go over the ropes then pull yourself back over. I don't class being in the skinning the cat position and just rolling back into the ring. However there was one person who nearly did it which was Kofi Kingston. From attempting to Skin the Cat he ended up walking on his hands, back up the steps and into the ring which in my mind has earned him an honourary 2 points.

The Tiffany Award

This only happened on one occassion when Miz eliminated Riley before entrant number 3 R-Truth came into the ring which gives The Miz an additional point.

Any complaints?

Right I am ready to go to Bedfordshire so I will post the results now. He maybe a few sandwiches short of a picnic, close to a mental breakdown at any moment. But he sure knows how to pick his Royal Rumble entrants. Your winner of The 2012 Royal Rumble Lottery is............

CHILLI DOG!

Congrtulations you nutter, your prize is a voucher for a lobotomy at a Mental Health Hospital near you.

please find below the standings;

Chilli Dog 52

greytroot 49

bigfoote 47

El Dingo Capitano 47

HarmonicGenerator 44

pol pot rick 42

Wrasslin 42

pgi86 41

defender05 41

Megan Midas 41

Skull 39