[Nominations] Biggest Anti-Climax of 2011

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Lawler's WrestleMania moment.

Wish I'd thought of that. Even more of a shame when the rest of the feud was mostly spot on, particularly Cole transforming from annoying Miz suck-up who was otherwise a straight play-by-play guy into cowardly heel announcer into all out arrogant heel leading to his downfall to being humbled in the end.

Whilst unlikely, I'm hoping Lawler gets another chance this year. Even though it looks like it will be Booker I'd buy Lawler vs Rhodes for the IC Title, vs Christian, or vs Swagger over Vickie Guerrero jokes. There really aren't that many babyfaces on Raw or SD right now who are below the Cena/Triple H/Orton/Punk/Undertaker level where they are all going to get feature matches at WM.

I'd even take Lawler & Bryan vs Cole & Miz which would be a good match.

Edited by TheBigBoot

• Paid Members

1. Punk's "leaving the WWE" lasting a grand total of eight days and his return being nothing special aside from the WWE debut of "Cult of Personality."

2. Kharma. Admittedly circumstances dictated why she never got to have a match or build on her initial appearances, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a letdown.

3. WrestleMania. In general. With (IMHO) only one exception, every match was rushed, pointless or boring.