Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I must admit my surprise at hating Sin Cara so much less than most. I like him. He doesn't need to go any higher, but I enjoy him.

 

Abyss wins this all day long

Mr. Anderson

Otunga

Posted

I'd be more inclined to ask him aobut Velvet Sky, I know in ring wise she aint the best but she makes up for it in other areas, I tinhk her best period was when she was part of the beuatiful people though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Alicia Fox is fucking dreadful, as proved on Monday night, her nomination is hardly a surprise, surely?

  • Paid Members
Posted
Alicia Fox is fucking dreadful, as proved on Monday night, her nomination is hardly a surprise, surely?

 

She did have an inspirational match against Melina not too long ago mind.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Alicia Fox is fucking dreadful, as proved on Monday night, her nomination is hardly a surprise, surely?

 

She did have an inspirational match against Melina not too long ago mind.

 

Indeed. Inspirational in the pants department.

 

I'm thinking Quentin's post probably need a coleman.gif now, though.

Posted (edited)

I have been saying it for ages Alicia Fox is dangerous.

 

If the Divas in general were not such a non entity she would have been one of my picks.

Edited by The King Of Swing
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...