Paid Members Fox Piss Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 Crimson RVD Daniels
Paid Members Dearly Devoted Dexter Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 John Cena is the worst of 2011? Explain it He's shite, what more needs to be said.
Paid Members Quentin Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 Christopher Daniels Derrick Bateman Mr Anderson
Paid Members martyngnr Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 Davey Richards Abyss Robbie E
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 John Cena is the worst of 2011? Explain it He's shite, what more needs to be said. Which of the ***** rated superstar's matches / angles were particularly objectionable this year, do you think?
Adam619 Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 Jindar Mahal Lucky Cannon Alex Riley I'm Very Surprisied that Ted Dibiase is getting so many votes really but not many other suprises
TheBigBoot Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 1. Sin Cara Azul 2. Michael McGillicutty 3. Abyss The first was the most cringe-inducing (in fairness, Abyss would have had him beat if I'd seen more TNA) to watch, the second wasn't technically the worst but was by far the most boring, Abyss is Abyss and the little I did see of him showed me no signs of improvement. I actually like everyone else nominated to various degrees (yes, even Kelly and Otunga) apart from maybe Mahal but I'm willing to give him a chance Surprised Mr. Anderson is getting so few votes... Might be down to less people watching TNA. He's a funny one isn't he? Nearly won Wrestler of the Year on here last year, yet just the year before he was considered by some to be "the worst". Now he's back to being considered rubbish again.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2011 Abyss Mr Anderson Crimson I've only watched TNA sporadically this year and it's because of rubbish like the above being pushed continuously that I can never be bothered to stick with it. There are a good few shit wrestlers in WWE, but at least WWE have the sense to keep their TV time to a minimum.
Recommended Posts