TheBigBoot Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 (edited) 1. Rey Mysterio (still the best pure babyface going) 2. Jerry Lawler 3. Sheamus Went for the three that made get behind them the most in their matches from the POV of wanting to see them win every time out. Although, in terms of people I am not nominating, I will agree that Roode, Cena, Sting and Big Show deserve credit for doing the same - I just prefer Sheamus more at the minute - as does Orton for finally getting 'it' as a face this year and Ryder who I really liked as a heel in 2009 but has become the surprise babyface success of the year. Throw in Edge, Bryan and Taker and its been a long time since I can remember that many genuinely likeable faces in a year at once. Edited December 14, 2011 by TheBigBoot
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 14, 2011 Sheamus Zack Ryder James Storm
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted December 16, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted December 16, 2011 Punk Sheamus Bryan
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted December 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2011 Randy Orton Zack Ryder Big Show Honourable mentions:- Jerry Lawler, John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Sting
Recommended Posts