Kane

danchilton

Does anyone else think he will return a bit more in shape?. I know he was in shape for the size that he is, but when he returned in 2002 i think it was, he was in even better shape.

Anyway, i watched a segment of him on Smackdown, the same night he got "injured" by Mark Henry, and he was talking about not feeling like a monster anymore, and feeling more human, so does anything this is WWEs way of hinting he may be going back to his old mental, freakish way and possibly coming back masked, or still unmasked, but as a wrecking machine again?. But that whole wrecking machine, evil, monster character lost all of its dominance after losing the mask. On another note, he has been growing his hair as seen in recent photos.

Thoughts?.

I know last time they were together they were killing each other and WWE never think this far ahead, but I can see them using Kane to set up a match between Henry and 'Taker at 'Mania.

If not, masked Kane returning for one final run would be grand.

I'm glad someone thinks the same. Even if WWE did something by playing a load of promo videos leading up to his return, and to include something in the videos that would indicate something has happened to him while he has been away to force him to wear the mask again, or even just hint that Kane felt lost without the mask, felt less like a monster etc, i think it would do the WWE the world of good.

On another note, he has been growing his hair as seen in recent photos.

I'd say this is more a case of him not keeping his head shaved when he doesn't have to while not being on TV/the road. I'd imagine that when he returns, he will be bald/shaved again.

Yeah, but i feel it'd only be right that, if it were his last run, to make it a big one, and bring the mask back.

• Paid Members

I'd say this is more a case of him not keeping his head shaved when he doesn't have to while not being on TV/the road. I'd imagine that when he returns, he will be bald/shaved again.

Yeah, but i feel it'd only be right that, if it were his last run, to make it a big one, and bring the mask back.

Would he need to have long hair to wear the mask? When is he due to return? Do you think he has enough time to grown his hair as long as it used to be in order to complete the look?

Would he need to have long hair to wear the mask? When is he due to return? Do you think he has enough time to grown his hair as long as it used to be in order to complete the look?

A wig would do lol!.

But that whole wrecking machine, evil, monster character lost all of its dominance after losing the mask.

That's not really true. Kane wasn't the same monster from 1997 up until he lost the mask. He was the sympathetic big retard for a while, then him and Undertaker were the bad ass brothers of destruction, then he'd knock about doing impressions of Hogan and Rock, then he was just a bloke in a mask who fancied a girl who died in a car crash.

But that whole wrecking machine, evil, monster character lost all of its dominance after losing the mask.

Except for when he first lost his mask and had a brief spell where he was more evil and dominant than he had been for a while previously. Admittedly that came crashing to a halt with Shane McMahon but that was never going to end well. The point is that the WWE could make him accepted as an evil and dominant character again if they really wanted to, I think, but I don't think they do. He's probably more useful at this point as a solid midcard hand. Putting him over as the most evil character in the WWE just seems counter productive at this point.

• Paid Members

Kane's an inspiration as far as I'm concerned. He gets paid a lot of money, has a easy schedule, he's always going to get a push every now and again, and he's not judged if he gets fat as fuck every now and again. Nobody seems to care if he doesnt give a fuck. And he's a lovely bloke and deserves all the success he's had. I like having Kane around. He's a fixture.

People have short memories, though. Kane for a good two years was fucking useless with the mask on. He had to take the mask off. He's had far better storylines since the mask was taken off, than anything he did post the X-Pac tag team. With the mask we had, about 12 Kane gets a shag storylines, a Kane gets a cup of Maxwell House on his tits and gets angry, a Kane slips it into young girls storyline. Then they chopped half the face off the mask to reveal that Glen Jacobs has a bum fluff beard and a gap in his teeth you could park the Lex Express through. I'm sure I'm missing some more ridiculous ones. The mask had to go to let him get more involved in tradition storylines. He's a monster, but these days he's a humanized monster, as opposed to the burnt up nutter that gets himself into bother in social situations.

Kane's an inspiration as far as I'm concerned. He gets paid a lot of money, has a easy schedule, he's always going to get a push every now and again, and he's not judged if he gets fat as fuck every now and again. Nobody seems to care if he doesnt give a fuck. And he's a lovely bloke and deserves all the success he's had. I like having Kane around. He's a fixture.

People have short memories, though. Kane for a good two years was fucking useless with the mask on. He had to take the mask off. He's had far better storylines since the mask was taken off, than anything he did post the X-Pac tag team. With the mask we had, about 12 Kane gets a shag storylines, a Kane gets a cup of Maxwell House on his tits and gets angry, a Kane slips it into young girls storyline. Then they chopped half the face off the mask to reveal that Glen Jacobs has bum fluff beard and a gab in his teeth you could park the Lex Express through. I'm sure I'm missing some more ridiculous ones. The mask had to go to let him get more involved in tradition storylines. He's a monster, but these days he's a humanized monster, as opposed to the burnt up nutter that gets himself into bother in social situations.

Kane is usually one of the people i look forward to see most at house shows. Hes more than paid his dues in WWE, i agree with that. Even at midcard, and shit storylines, he still seems to enjoy alot of what hes doing, which is rare with wrestlers these days who are midcard.

Even that shit Santino trumphet thing he had to do lol, he still looked like he had a laugh.

• Paid Members

Kane must be watching Mark Henry's current run and thinking 'I wouldn't mind some of that'. If Kevin Nash can come back and get himself looking ripped in his fifties then Kane should be able to do it in his mid-forties no bother. If he was motivated to do that then I wouldn't mind seeing him get a run at the top end of the card. Mark Henry seems to be thriving on feuds with other powerhouses and Kane has an obvious reason to want revenge. The angle's all set up, it's just a matter of when they do it and where they go with it. I really wouldn't want to see Kane going over Henry, but if Kane came back only to get his ass handed to him again, then it pretty much buries him.

Forget about the mask too, it's ancient history.

Does anyone else think he will return a bit more in shape?. I know he was in shape for the size that he is, but when he returned in 2002 i think it was, he was in even better shape.

Anyway, i watched a segment of him on Smackdown, the same night he got "injured" by Mark Henry, and he was talking about not feeling like a monster anymore, and feeling more human, so does anything this is WWEs way of hinting he may be going back to his old mental, freakish way and possibly coming back masked, or still unmasked, but as a wrecking machine again?. But that whole wrecking machine, evil, monster character lost all of its dominance after losing the mask. On another note, he has been growing his hair as seen in recent photos.

Thoughts?.

anyone seen the newly photos of kane ? saw it on wrestlecrap.com where hes photographedw ith his wife and daughters and looks like issac yankem again haha

i think kane will be back for royal rumble along with undertaker and one of those two if not both will go after mark henry

Kane must be watching Mark Henry's current run and thinking 'I wouldn't mind some of that'. If Kevin Nash can come back and get himself looking ripped in his fifties then Kane should be able to do it in his mid-forties no bother. If he was motivated to do that then I wouldn't mind seeing him get a run at the top end of the card. Mark Henry seems to be thriving on feuds with other powerhouses and Kane has an obvious reason to want revenge. The angle's all set up, it's just a matter of when they do it and where they go with it. I really wouldn't want to see Kane going over Henry, but if Kane came back only to get his ass handed to him again, then it pretty much buries him.

Forget about the mask too, it's ancient history.

It was called 2010. Kane was World Champion for 5 months.

Archived