Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Big Show was paid very handsomely for his part in Jingle All The Way. He earned tens of millions of dollars from it. More than Schwartznegger got paid. They said on Nitro once.

Christ, Linda really took Hulk to the fucking cleaners. What the hell did she have on him?

Things aren't what they seem. Just because your networth is down, doesn't mean anything if all your assets are protected by other parties. You just need good friends and good contacts to protect yourself from being wiped out. Hogan just bought a mansion for $3.3 million and is on $35,000 per week deal with TNA. He's far from on his arse.

pin_hulkhouse050912_221525c.jpg

Eric Bischoff assumed control of Hogans name and took over Hogan's business interests when she filed for divorce. Hogans not a complete idiot.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Id of thought Christian, Jeff Hardy and Mark Henry would of been on that list, also Booker T.

You spanner.

Lawler must be laughing. He hasn't given a shit since about 2004 but is still making a good six figure salary for a day or two's work. Good on the bloke.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Quite surprised/shocked at how high up Jericho is. Are Fozzy pretty successful or does he have other business interests outside of wrestling? He just doesn't strike me as someone that would be so high up on the back of his wrestling career alone. Certainly not higher than someone like The Undertaker anyway.

• Paid Members
Quite surprised/shocked at how high up Jericho is. Are Fozzy pretty successful or does he have other business interests outside of wrestling? He just doesn't strike me as someone that would be so high up on the back of his wrestling career alone. Certainly not higher than someone like The Undertaker anyway.

The books I should imagine have helped.