Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Someone is desperate to be in the hall of fame.

The genius uses his 85 year old mother to back up his dodgy story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=5Clb5OiNSSA#!

Poffo is a creepy fucker

As Ian mentioned later, the idea of the whole family going in has been around for a while. I dont think Lanny is trying to pull a fast one.

However the Obama bashing at the end was an incredibly stupid thing to do. You ask for support from fans then immediately alienate half of them by slagging off the president?!

I've been a fan of Lanny for years, always comes across as a lovely bloke, but the thought that he might be a whacky right-winger is so sad. Hopefully he's just dissappointed with Obama and doesnt sit with Judy watching Fox News all day.

I was surprised to read that Angelina is only 30. She looks much older!

She does look older. I remember her having a fantastic arse a few years back. She's a fitness fanatic so it wouldn't be a surpise if she's been on some fat burning steriod.

• Paid Members

Angelina Love is a hideous woman. I would gladly not see her turn up on any other show ever. She looked like a Barbie that someone had drawn all over and then left near a fire.

I have yet to listen to today's Observer radio but I'm assuming the following statement - which was posted on their site - relates to something one of them said on the show? If that's the case, it's slightly odd that they would post the correction on their own site. Granted, it's not rare to see a newspaper or magazine print a retraction, but this just seems like further ammo that Meltzer and Alvarez just make up nonsense on a whim:

It has come to our attention that someone has claimed that Bruno was unimpressed with Triple H. That is an absolutely false statement Bruno had no issue what so ever with Triple H. He liked Triple H and enjoyed their conversation but for reasons personal to Bruno he has decided not to accept the induction in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS THE REFUSAL A REFLECTION ON TRIPLE H or his presentation or conversations with Bruno.

Speaking of Alvarez - if he throws out the phrase, 'WrestleMMania' one more time, I'll fucking scream.

I have yet to listen to today's Observer radio but I'm assuming the following statement - which was posted on their site - relates to something one of them said on the show? If that's the case, it's slightly odd that they would post the correction on their own site. Granted, it's not rare to see a newspaper or magazine print a retraction, but this just seems like further ammo that Meltzer and Alvarez just make up nonsense on a whim:

It has come to our attention that someone has claimed that Bruno was unimpressed with Triple H. That is an absolutely false statement Bruno had no issue what so ever with Triple H. He liked Triple H and enjoyed their conversation but for reasons personal to Bruno he has decided not to accept the induction in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS THE REFUSAL A REFLECTION ON TRIPLE H or his presentation or conversations with Bruno.

Speaking of Alvarez - if he throws out the phrase, 'WrestleMMania' one more time, I'll fucking scream.

What's the backstory to that, that HHH personally went to see Sammartino to try and persuade him? That's classy. Good old HHH.