Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Unless I've missed something more specific in the newsletter, I suspect that's taken from a recent audio show on the site. If that's the case, it was just Meltzer talking about people who were clearly ready for the main roster, not news that anyone is actually about to be brought up.

Unless I've missed something more specific in the newsletter, I suspect that's taken from a recent audio show on the site. If that's the case, it was just Meltzer talking about people who were clearly ready for the main roster, not news that anyone is actually about to be brought up.

Certainly not in the latest edition, and he did mention those 3 as HIS opinions, like you said.

Personally I think Wyatt would need to keep his stable to make a real impact, if they just chuck him up on his todd, it could get diluted. Having him as the figure head of the family is key, and if they were to chuck in "Uncle Zeb", it could be gold.

"Sweetheart instead of wasting your time chasing your loser husband try losing some weight, dressing better and getting some other male attention before you take 75% of everything"

Lovely bit of sentiment by an American commenter.

Also, why did DAILY MAIL EDITOR use Jack Swagger and Del Rio's real name when describing a photo of both in action?

• Paid Members

Fandango's been going back and forth with @Everton on twitter today after they refused to play his song at the match tomorrow. They've now said they'll play it in the "fan park" before the game. Surreal.

FnSNj8u.png

Edit- He's now posted a Liverpool badge. What a heel.

Edited by Benno

I'm fixated with the earlier idea of getting some Strictly involvement in on RAW. Bruce Forsyth as Guest GM, Len saying that Fandango pickles hsi walnuts, Bruno flirting with every single person on the show, it writes itself.

I'm fixated with the earlier idea of getting some Strictly involvement in on RAW. Bruce Forsyth as Guest GM, Len saying that Fandango pickles hsi walnuts, Bruno flirting with every single person on the show, it writes itself.

Not sure about Forsyth, but Goodman & Tonioli would work for both the U.K. and U.S. audiences, given they are known in the U.S. through being judges on 'Dancing with the Stars'. I'd have those two, plus guest judge William Regal, just for the heck of it.

I'd have Fandango vs Tons of Funk & the Funkadactyls in a judged dance off. Crowd obviously boos Clay & co. and wildly cheers Fandango. Goodman & Tonioli praise Fandango and are about to award him a win, when Jericho comes out, and does a dance with a female partner (using his DWTS experience), and is immediately judged the winner. Fandango jumps Jericho, match later that night.

• Paid Members

This gimmick is truly wonderful, how many other wrestlers have had a back and forth with an football club's official twitter?

Liverpool should play his theme at half time, and next time WWE are over he should be at the ground!

If Vince doesn't jump all over the Brits strange love for Fandango he's an idiot

NB - He's not obvs. but it'd be a waste!

This gimmick is truly wonderful, how many other wrestlers have had a back and forth with an football club's official twitter?

Liverpool should play his theme at half time, and next time WWE are over he should be at the ground!

If Vince doesn't jump all over the Brits strange love for Fandango he's an idiot

NB - He's not obvs. but it'd be a waste!

I think it's Everton who he should be visiting, given that is who he's communicating with, and the group of EFC fans who have persuaded the club to (kind of) play his music before the game tomorrow. He only posted the LFC badge and Leeds badge for banter.