Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone kill Tourettes corner, the 3 guys that chant everything Seriously the most annoying thing I have ever witnessed. Apart from that another good show

Really nice guys to be fair, but I have to agree. Tonight did prove that 1 well placed chant is better then 10 illogical and random chants.

Otherwise, a very enjoyable night indeed.

Kris Travis won the Money in the Bank match.

Blackpool Blonds def. The MOB

Disco Madness def Dave Rayne and Nigel Mcguinness after Nigel got fed up of Dave and gave him a tower of london.

Dave Mastiff def Dean Allmark

Shaun Davis def Val Kabious.

T-Bone def Mikey Whiplash.

after the match, Mikey layed out T-bone, Kris Travis ran out only to announce that he wasnt going to cash in his briefcase for a cheap win, before challenging Lionheart to an I Quit match at the next show.

Kris Travis won the Money in the Bank match.

Blackpool Blonds def. The MOB

Disco Madness def Dave Rayne and Nigel Mcguinness after Nigel got fed up of Dave and gave him a tower of london.

Dave Mastiff def Dean Allmark

Shaun Davis def Val Kabious.

T-Bone def Mikey Whiplash.

after the match, Mikey layed out T-bone, Kris Travis ran out only to announce that he wasnt going to cash in his briefcase for a cheap win, before challenging Lionheart to an I Quit match at the next show.

Frankly it was an amazing show, I hurt like hell today and really am suffering as a result. but was so worth it

The Money in the Bank was Match of the night for me, and was brilliant the whole way through.

Missed most of Blackpool Blondes versus The Mob, probably a good job, seeing they nicked the guy I sat next too's chair for the clothesline spot

Disco Madness vs Dave Rayne and Nigel McGuinness was quality as well, nice mix of quality and comedy

Completely missed Dave Mastiff and Dean Allmark as was gassing to peeps.

The Hammer vs Val Kabious was utterly brutal affair, wonder where the hammer goes from here?

T Bone and Mikey Whiplash was also good, but had a lot to live up to based on the rest of the card, and was slightly deflated as a result, good match, but I was starting to struggle with pain and what not, so wasnt into it as much as the other matches.

Pros of the event

- The 6 man suplex in the 6 way,

- The outside action in the 6 way and the Hammer and Mob Matches Brutal DDT on the floor in the Hammer match

- Mingling with peeps, met people I wasnt expecting to be there, some that were, and some new people as well. So cheers to Steve, Liz, Stephen,Helen, Krissy, Mohicankid ( I forget his real name), Jenny, Maria, Richie, and Stewart

-Richie buying us a beer, thanks man

Cons

- The day after pain, OMG do I fucking hurt today

- Richie flitting off, didnt get to say good bye, ya loon

- er, and thats about it

I said this on facebook before but it needs saying again: PCW did everything right last night. There was a real party atmosphere. Lots of amusing chanting going on, and overall a really friendly group of fans that kept me wildly excited all night.

All the results went the fans

It was great to meet a few UKFFers, and I had a good time getting lots off kisses off the 3 Scouse birds. What a truly amazing evening. Thank you Fludder. Long may PCW continue to put on such fantastic evenings of entertainment for us fans.

Who were the scouse birds? They were well cool. Im assuming WAG's of some sort?

Sorry bro, I actually thought was there until the very end because I managed to get a couple of photos with Hammer and T-Bone after the matches had finished. If I did rudely run off without saying goodbye I may have had to, to catch the train. It was the last one home, or I

Who were the scouse birds? They were well cool. Im assuming WAG's of some sort?

I don't know exactly who they were, name wise. They said they'd seen me at shows before and were unusually nice with the giving of kisses. They were very cool indeed! Brilliant lasses.

[

Hey dude, figured you'd had to shoot off to your train was , not rude at all, bring on the February. Sounds like your trip home was cool as well

Bring on February indeed. There will be beers waiting with your name on my friend.

Archived