Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

Thanks to all that attended and supported us in 2011!

I have uploaded onto Facebook all the in ring photos from the event.

Thank you for putting on such amazing events!

Did my other in ring photo from the last show turn up in the end? No worries if not like.

I dunno about turning on Shaun, some seem to think Val Kab was the wrong opponent though, from what Ive been reading about. The Hammer has been built as a monster in PCW and this was a different match for him, where does he go from here. He was no longer a monster, but won. He isnt in the title picture afaik, and going back to monster squashes would be difficult as well? So what next?

I think a return to the monster squashes would be the best way forward. He

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personal Highlights for me from the show.

The 6 man, even better than I expected (if that was possible)

The clothesline spot, and also RUffneck yelling "I love Preston, you get pissed every night!" The man just picks up beers during matches and noones minds!

Nigel attempting and failing to keep a straight face in the Disco Madness vs Rayne/McGuinness match.

Seeing the Tower of London Live

Manson trying to eat my face during my photo!

MVK's debut, monster vs monster is always good

Another great defence from T-Bone.

In fact, near enough everything!

Negative - leaning on the sink in the toilets before having my picture taken, thus having a very dodgily placed wet patch during the photo!!

Personal Highlights for me from the show.

The 6 man, even better than I expected (if that was possible)

The clothesline spot, and also RUffneck yelling "I love Preston, you get pissed every night!" The man just picks up beers during matches and noones minds!

Nigel attempting and failing to keep a straight face in the Disco Madness vs Rayne/McGuinness match.

Seeing the Tower of London Live

Manson trying to eat my face during my photo!

MVK's debut, monster vs monster is always good

Another great defence from T-Bone.

In fact, near enough everything!

Negative - leaning on the sink in the toilets before having my picture taken, thus having a very dodgily placed wet patch during the photo!!

I would make your signature smaller before you get told off for it dude :)

I dunno about turning on Shaun, some seem to think Val Kab was the wrong opponent though, from what Ive been reading about. The Hammer has been built as a monster in PCW and this was a different match for him, where does he go from here. He was no longer a monster, but won. He isnt in the title picture afaik, and going back to monster squashes would be difficult as well? So what next?

Thats 60% front row sold for the next show, thanks again for the support! I know you all will be happy when I announce the rest of the card as some great matches booked!DVD is expected to be finished in around 2 weeks with the blu ray about a week later

Archived