Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury 03/12/11

fludder99

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blackpool Blondes JD Sassoon, The M.O.B.'s Ruffneck and Prestons very own Shaun "The Hammer" Davis will be appearing on LOL Saturday on 97.4 Rock FM.

The show is presented by TV's Balls of Steel star Tim Shaw, and is on from 2pm to 6pm.

Listen live to hear them speak about Festive Fury.

If you're not in the North West, or not near a radio, a live stream is played from their website:-

http://www.rockfm.co.uk/on-air/

Hope they dont play everybody was kung fu fighting after you have had a couple...things could get messy.

Ha haaa :)

I'm planning on bringing my A game, behaivour wise this time.

lol, along with your alarm clock!

I still have your in ring picture from the last show and not a problem about second row.

PCW had an amazing time with Balls Of Steel's Tim Shaw presenting the LOL show on 97.4 Rock FM!

4 Hours on a big radio station was a massive coup for us and we really enjoyed it!

Feel for the presenter after Hammer slapped the shit out of his chest and the damage Ruffneck and the Blackpool Blondes did when they battled around the building! (videos and pics on facebook!)

The Hammer did have a new fan in Big Brothers Mario lol

Ticket is in. Get ready for carnage Preston. See yous lads Saturday.

Thanks pal!

great news today too! Not only has ticket sales gone well into triple figures but the local radio and newspapers are really pushing the show in the next few days! amazing stuff!

Archived